- Obama military strategy too weak for future security, panel reports
- Sen. Tom Coburn vows to slow down budget-busting bills ahead of recess
- Obama fantasizes about more executive power, signs new order on federal contractors
- Clintons call Klein, Halper, Kessler ‘a Hat Trick of despicable actors’: report
- Boehner accuses Obama of ‘legacy of lawlessness’
- Pro-marijuana group claims responsibility for Brooklyn Bridge flag swap
- Young adults shun Obamacare mostly due to cost: survey
- Stabbing attack on transgender girl, 15, was ‘bias motivated,’ police say
- LGBT adults still lean overwhelmingly toward Democratic Party
- Lawmakers rattled by Syria genocide horrors, call on Obama to act
Send your get-well wishes to President George H.W. Bush
Question of the Day
What a wonderful man, husband, father, skydiver, grandfather and first Bush president AND revered by many at home and abroad. My prayer is for you to get well.
God bless George Herbert Walker Bush and his entire family.
As a nation, WE were blessed having you as our president who fathered another wonderful president.
Dear Mr. President,
Having served your administration as a consultant in Sino-American affairs, especially in the troubling days following Tiananmen, your calm and steady leadership led to a normalization between the nations that laid the groundwork for today’s incredible economic cooperation and stability.
This legacy is an important historical point, amongst many, in your presidency!
My very best to you and Barbara, and Godspeed!
Sir, a wish for a speedy recovery. Thank you for your service to our great country.
Prayers to you and your family. Hoping they figure out what’s wrong. I remember growing up my grandmother Alma West had a picture of you and your wife hanging in her house. She loved you dearly and thought your wife was an amazing lady in the White House.
TWT Video Picks
Both parties recognize the Democrats' scam
- Inside the Ring: Israel surprised by Hamas tunnel network
- Army's 3-D printed bombs to create 'a whole new universe' of lethal capabilities
- CRUZ: A tale of two hospitals: One in Israel, one in Gaza
- Chicken pox outbreak puts illegal immigrant facility on lockdown
- GOP leaders delay border bill, leave Obama in control
- Report: 40% of weapons sent to Afghanistan are unaccounted for
- Israel surprised by Hamas tunnel network
- Catholic League slams Obama: 'Do Christian lives mean so little to you?'
- EDITORIAL: The real Lois Lerner exposed in newly released emails
- Colorado poll shows women tuning out Democrats' 'war on women' strategy
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world