- Pregnancies decline overall, up among older women
- Pentagon plans to destroy Syrian chemical arms on ship at sea
- Paris Metro issues ‘politeness manual’ to improve passengers’ behavior
- Justin Bieber, crew detained at Australian airport in drug search
- Lee Rigby trial: Muslim who machete-hacked soldier calls it ‘humane’ kill
- GM ending Chevy sales in Europe to focus on Opel and Vauxhall
- Putin’s diplomats to U.S. busted for living high life off $1.5M bilked from Medicaid
- Happy Meal: Couple goes to McDonald’s, leaves with bag packed with cash
- Boehner: It took me 3 to 4 hours to sign up for Obamacare
- Oh my God! Costco lists Bible as fiction, Ron Burgundy memoir as gospel
LETTER TO THE EDITOR: Obama not credible on guns
How can an administration that gives guns to criminals, resulting in the murder of a U.S. Border Patrol agent, have any credibility in a gun-ban debate?
How can an administration that disarms those securing our consulate in Benghazi, Libya, resulting in the assassination of our ambassador and three others, have any credibility in demanding that its citizens, whom it is constitutionally bound to protect, be made vulnerable by denying their Second Amendment rights?
Criminals always will be able to get their hands on guns. Law-abiding citizens will be at their mercy.
© Copyright 2013 The Washington Times, LLC. Click here for reprint permission.
Get Breaking Alerts
- 'Hunger Games' delivers Obama's message on income inequality: liberal group
- CARSON: Getting to the top by starting at the bottom
- NAPOLITANO: Pope Francis should be saving souls, not pocketbooks
- Hack attack: 2 million Facebook, Twitter passwords stolen
- Obama returns to class warfare as poll numbers plunge
- Russian diplomats busted bilking $1.5 million from Medicaid
- CURL: 'Mission Accomplished' for Obamacare
- Obama lived with Uncle Onyango Obama in the 1980s, White House admits
- Nelson Mandela, South Africa's first black president, dies at age 95
- American teacher shot and killed at Benghazi international school