- Drug-filled drone crash outside S.C. prison sends police on alert
- GOP to Obama: Take your ‘golf cap off’ and get down to coal country
- Hamas cleric tells Jews: ‘We will exterminate you’
- San Diego Costco, Target shoppers shocked by plane crash in parking lot
- George W. Bush penning biography of father
- Israel vows to destroy Hamas tunnels
- Spain evacuates staff from embassy in Libya
- Peace Corps evacuates over Ebola fears; 2 volunteers isolated
- House overwhelmingly approves $16 billion cash infusion for VA overhaul
- Obama admin to blame for HealthCare.gov woes, $840M cost: GAO
Three charged with breaking into Southeast home, stabbing residents
Question of the Day
Three people were arrested in connection with two stabbings in a Southeast couple's home early Monday morning.
Police arrested Maria Lewis, 40, Reginald Lewis, 20, and Dillion Lewis, 19, around 2 a.m. Monday and charged them with burglary. The suspects broke into the victims' home and stabbed the adult male and female wiho lived there, said Officer Anthony Clay, Metropolitan Police Department spokesman. It is not known whether the suspects are related.
The adult female was stabbed in the chest and the adult male in the head, said MPD spokeswoman Officer Tisha Gant.
The incident took place at 11:18 p.m. Sunday on the 5000 block of Call Place Southeast.
The victims were both conscious and were transported to hospitals, she said.
© Copyright 2014 The Washington Times, LLC. Click here for reprint permission.
TWT Video Picks
By Ted Cruz
Israel saves its enemies; Hamas endangers its friends
- Geraldo Rivera: Matt Drudge 'doing his best to stir up a civil war'
- Al Gore's climate-changers at EPA hearings foiled by cool temperatures
- Chicken pox outbreak puts illegal immigrant facility on lockdown
- EDITORIAL: The real Lois Lerner exposed in newly released emails
- NAPOLITANO: Is the president incompetent or lawless?
- House votes to sue President Obama over claims of presidential power
- 'Big Bang' star Mayim Bialik helps send bulletproof vests to IDF
- Lois Lerner hated conservatives, new emails show
- Star witness in Bob McDonnell corruption trial refutes 'crush' defense
- CRUZ: A tale of two hospitals: One in Israel, one in Gaza
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world