- Beretta leaves Maryland over gun laws, heads for Tennessee
- Neal Boortz defends Hillary Clinton for representing child rapist
- House task force to recommend National Guard on border, faster deportations
- Top federal judge uses pizza to explain complex Obamacare situation
- Obama, Biden overhaul job training programs
- Drought-plagued Californians turn to paint to keep lawns green
- ISIL now forcing Iraqi shopkeepers to veil mannequins in Mosul
- 11 parents of Nigeria’s abducted girls die
- Genetic mapping triggers new hope on schizophrenia
- Turkish P.M. Erdogan won’t speak to Obama, but he’ll take calls from Biden
`The Hobbit’ holds on to first place with $32M
Question of the Day
13. “Life of Pi,” Fox, $3,780,269, 1178 locations, $3,209 average, $86,650,453, six weeks.
14. “Cirque du Soleil: Worlds Away,” Paramount, $2,400,000, 840 locations, $2,857 average, $7,407,000, two weeks.
15. “The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn _ Part 2,” Summit, $2,359,289, 1191 locations, $1,981 average, $286,039,065, seven weeks.
16. “Wreck-It Ralph,” Disney, $1,855,213, 913 locations, $2,032 average, $175,505,332, nine weeks.
17. “Argo,” Warner Bros., $1,015,000, 345 locations, $2,942 average, $108,474,000, 12 weeks.
18. “Anna Karenina,” Focus, $525,790, 218 locations, $2,412 average, $10,705,866, seven weeks.
19. “Flight,” Paramount, $460,000, 400 locations, $1,150 average, $91,922,000, nine weeks.
20. “Hyde Park on Hudson,” Focus, $429,694, 84 locations, $5,115 average, $1,737,996, four weeks.
Universal and Focus are owned by NBC Universal, a unit of Comcast Corp.; Sony, Columbia, Sony Screen Gems and Sony Pictures Classics are units of Sony Corp.; Paramount is owned by Viacom Inc.; Disney, Pixar and Marvel are owned by The Walt Disney Co.; Miramax is owned by Filmyard Holdings LLC; 20th Century Fox and Fox Searchlight are owned by News Corp.; Warner Bros. and New Line are units of Time Warner Inc.; MGM is owned by a group of former creditors including Highland Capital, Anchorage Advisors and Carl Icahn; Lionsgate is owned by Lions Gate Entertainment Corp.; IFC is owned by AMC Networks Inc.; Rogue is owned by Relativity Media LLC.
TWT Video Picks
The president could pay the full price for ignoring Congress
- IRS seeks help destroying another 3,200 computer hard drives
- D.C. appeals panel deals big blow to Obamacare subsidies
- Beretta moving to Tennessee over Maryland gun laws
- Gen. James Amos, Marine Corps commandant, slams Obama's handling of Iraq
- 'Straight White Guy Festival' supposedly set for Ohio park
- LYONS: Small-arms treaty, big Second Amendment threat
- Pentagon team dispatched to Ukraine amid crisis with Russia
- Obama family set to buy $4.25M desert home in California: report
- PRUDEN: A deadly enemy within exacerbating immigration crisis
- DEACE: How to go from civil rights icon to bigot in one quote
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world
Fighting in Iraq