- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Conor Daly to test for AJ Foyt Racing at Sebring
“Conor Daly is one of the exciting up-and-coming drivers in open wheel racing today,” Foyt said. “I had spoken to Conor at the F-1 race in Austin and I was impressed. I thought this test was a perfect opportunity to see how he works with our team.”
“I am honored to have the opportunity to drive an Indycar for the first time with AJ Foyt Racing,” Daly said. “I’ve grown up at the Indy 500 and have always dreamed of getting in an IndyCar someday. I will do the best job I can to get to know the team and complete all the things they’ve got planned for the test. I can’t thank Larry enough for organizing this and taking an interest in my future.”
Daly tweeted Monday that he wanted to take the Indianapolis 500 seat Roger Penske offered to Tony Stewart should Stewart not accept the ride.
Taxpayers must pay the freight for over-budget train projects
- Kim Jong-un calls for execution of 33 Christians
- Rand Paul wins 2014 CPAC straw poll, Ted Cruz finishes a distant second
- Vietnam says it may have found door of missing Malaysian jet as intel look into stolen passports
- Bill Clinton poses for photo with Bunny Ranch prostitutes
- CARSON: Why did the founders give us the Second Amendment?
- Bill Clinton cashes in on struggling nonprofit hospital
- U.S. pilot scares off Iranians with 'Top Gun'-worthy stunt: 'You really ought to go home'
- Russias Putin nominated for Nobel Peace Prize
- CPAC 2014 straw poll results
- FIELDS: Oscars' fantasy on the Left Coast
Pope Francis meets his 'mini-me'
Celebrity deaths in 2014
Winter storm hits states — again