You are currently viewing the printable version of this article, to return to the normal page, please click here.

Frankie Muniz tweets that he had a `mini stroke’

- Associated Press - Tuesday, December 4, 2012

LOS ANGELES (AP) - Actor Frankie Muniz says he was hospitalized last week after suffering a "mini stroke."

The former star of "Malcolm in the Middle" wrote on Twitter Tuesday that he was treated Friday for a "mini stroke," which he describes as "not fun at all."

He says he has to "start taking care of my body. Getting old!" but provided no other details.

Muniz turns 27 Wednesday.

A representative for Muniz did not immediately respond to a request for comment.

Copyright 2015 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.