- ‘I Am Alive’ app gains popularity in terror-ravaged Lebanon
- Gun giveaways gain popularity among Republican candidates
- S.C. hospital worker slapped with $525 federal fine for refilling $0.89 soda
- Teen from ‘Jihad Jane’ plot becomes youngest ever to serve time on U.S. terror charges
- Iranian woman forgives son’s killer at the gallows
- Nebraska principal sorry for ‘don’t tattle’ flier
- Illinois readies to spend $100M for Obama museum in Chicago
- John Edwards back in court — this time as a lawyer for Va. boy’s malpractice case
- Covered California reports more than 200K in overtime Obamacare sign-ups
- Thanks, Chuck: Hagel says U.S. sending Ukraine sleeping mats, helmets
Royal baby? You can bet on it
LONDON (AP) - Who’s cashing in on the royal pregnancy? Betting shops.
Punters (bettors) in Britain have a range of possible wagers from betting agencies William Hill, Ladbrokes and Paddy Power. Odds as of Tuesday morning:
Paddy Power: Twins: 8-1; Triplets 100-1; Quadruplets or more 500-1
Paddy Power: Under 5 pounds, 5-1; 6 pounds to 6 pounds 15 ounces, 7-2
NAME OF BABY
Paddy Power: Catherine 20-1, Diana 9-1, William 16-1, Britney 500-1
Ladbrokes: Catherine 16-1, Diana 12-1, Charles 10-1, Arsene 500-1
Ha ha. As in Arsene Wenger, coach of Arsenal FC soccer team. Anyway, Prince William supports Aston Villa.
WILL BABY BE A VOGUE COVER MODEL BEFORE 18?
William Hill: 33-1
WILL BABY BECOME PRO SOCCER STAR?
William Hill: 1,000-1
TWT Video Picks
By Tammy Bruce
Team Obama's bizarre behavior helps Gitmo terrorists foil justice
- BOLTON: A 'three-state solution' for Middle East peace
- With pot and e-cigarettes, Big Tobacco is just waiting to inhale emerging markets
- Jews being told to register in Ukraine: John Kerry
- Atheists rush to stage Easter display: 'Jesus Christ is a myth'
- Cliven Bundy's Nevada ranch wrecked by retreating feds
- U.S. Navy to turn seawater into jet fuel
- U.S. pilot scares off Iranians with 'Top Gun'-worthy stunt: 'You really ought to go home'
- KEENE: Familiar refrains from Britain's 'Tea Party'
- Skeptics on all sides take aim of John Kerry's tentative deal on Ukraine
- WEBER: Obamacare cuts home healthcare for millions of seniors
Top 10 handguns in the U.S.