- NYT’s David Brooks: Obama has ‘manhood problem’ in Middle East
- Ted Cruz thanks Obama for denying visas to terrorists
- Survivors recall chaos, fear in Everest avalanche
- General Mills apologizes for ‘right to sue’ confusion, reverses policy
- Dealer wanted in U.S. for art fraud nabbed in Spain
- Easter morning delivery for space station
- Boxer Rubin ‘Hurricane’ Carter dies at 76
- Probe could complicate Rick Perry’s prospects
- Ukraine, Russia trade blame for eastern shootout
- Obamas head to church on Easter morning
The top iPhone and iPad apps on App Store
3. Snapchat (Snapchat, Inc.)
4. Doors&Rooms (gameday Inc.)
5. Hill Climb Racing (Fingersoft)
6. Facebook (Facebook, Inc.)
7. Flick Golf! (Full Fat)
8. Instagram (Burbn, Inc.)
9. Pandora Radio (Pandora Media, Inc.)
10. Flashlight ? (iHandy Inc.)
Top Paid iPad Apps:
1. Angry Birds Star Wars HD (Rovio Entertainment Ltd)
2. Wreck-it Ralph (Disney)
3. Minecraft _ Pocket Edition (Mojang)
4. Pages (Apple)
5. Where’s My Water? (Disney)
6. Sky Gamblers: Storm Raiders (Atypical Games)
TWT Video Picks
Women losing coverage under Obamacare, too
- Scalia to students on high taxes: At a certain point, 'perhaps you should revolt'
- Former Ranger breaks silence on Pat Tillman death: I may have killed him
- Special Forces' suicide rates hit record levels casualties of 'hard combat'
- Rep. Debbie Wasserman Schultz: Vulnerable Democrats must 'run their own race'
- Feds approve powdered alcohol; 'Palcohol' available later this year
- EDITORIAL: Republicans finally fight back in phony 'war on women'
- WILLIAMS: Bill Maher, comedian or bigot?
- U.S. Navy to turn seawater into jet fuel
- NYT's David Brooks: Obama has 'manhood problem' in Middle East
- Army goes to war with National Guard, seizes Apache attack helicopters
Top 10 handguns in the U.S.