- Drug-filled drone crash outside S.C. prison sends police on alert
- GOP to Obama: Take your ‘golf cap off’ and get down to coal country
- Hamas cleric tells Jews: ‘We will exterminate you’
- San Diego Costco, Target shoppers shocked by plane crash in parking lot
- George W. Bush penning biography of father
- Israel vows to destroy Hamas tunnels
- Spain evacuates staff from embassy in Libya
- Peace Corps evacuates over Ebola fears; 2 volunteers isolated
- House overwhelmingly approves $16 billion cash infusion for VA overhaul
- Obama admin to blame for HealthCare.gov woes, $840M cost: GAO
Manziel wins Davey O’Brien quarterback award
Question of the Day
LAKE BUENA VISTA, FLA. (AP) - Texas A&M star Johnny Manziel has become the first freshman to win the Davey O’Brien National Quarterback Award.
The award was presented Thursday night at the Home Depot College Football Awards show. Manziel beat out fellow finalists Collin Klein of Kansas State and Braxton Miller from Ohio State.
Manziel led the Aggies to a 10-2 record and Cotton Bowl berth.
Manziel passed for 3,419 yards and 24 touchdowns and posted a Southeastern Conference-record 4,600 yards of total offense on his way to his unanimous selection for Associated Press SEC offensive player of the year.
He is also a finalist for the Maxwell Award, given to the player of the year.
By Ted Cruz
Israel saves its enemies; Hamas endangers its friends
- Geraldo Rivera: Matt Drudge 'doing his best to stir up a civil war'
- Al Gore's climate-changers at EPA hearings foiled by cool temperatures
- Chicken pox outbreak puts illegal immigrant facility on lockdown
- EDITORIAL: The real Lois Lerner exposed in newly released emails
- NAPOLITANO: Is the president incompetent or lawless?
- House votes to sue President Obama over claims of presidential power
- 'Big Bang' star Mayim Bialik helps send bulletproof vests to IDF
- Lois Lerner hated conservatives, new emails show
- Star witness in Bob McDonnell corruption trial refutes 'crush' defense
- CRUZ: A tale of two hospitals: One in Israel, one in Gaza
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world