- Obama not worried about Ebola at upcoming African summit in D.C.
- Obama: ‘We tortured some folks’ after 9/11
- Obama administration asked whole D.C. Circuit to take on major Obamacare case
- Mark Levin: Topple GOP leadership or country will ‘unravel’
- Massachusetts to let police chief deny gun buys to those deemed unfit
- John Kerry condemns attack on Israeli soldiers, kidnapping
- U.S. starts to evacuate American Ebola patients from West Africa: Report
- Geraldo slammed as ‘dummy’ for backing Clinton’s bin Laden claim
- Israeli spokesman: No need to debate who broke the cease-fire
- 35 Palestinians killed; Israeli officer missing
Texas A&M’s Joeckel wins Outland Trophy
Question of the Day
LAKE BUENA VISTA, FLA. (AP) - Texas A&M junior Luke Joeckel has won the Outland Trophy, given to the nation’s outstanding interior lineman. He beat out fellow finalists Jonathan Cooper from North Carolina and Alabama’s Barrett Jones.
Joeckel helped the Aggies average 235.1 yards rushing per game. The Aggies also had the third-ranked scoring offense in the country at 44.8 points per game.
He is the third straight offensive player to win the award and first from Texas A&M.
Texas A&M went 10-2 in its first Southeastern Conference season, earning a Cotton Bowl berth against Oklahoma on Jan. 4.
By Orrin G. Hatch
Procedural changes impede the chamber's traditional deliberative function
- Border agents cleared of civil rights complaints from illegal immigrant children
- Ben Carson takes major step toward presidential campaign
- U.N. condemns Israel, U.S. for not sharing Iron Dome with Hamas
- Obama military strategy too weak for future security, panel reports
- Porn-surfing feds blame boredom, lack of work for misbehavior
- House GOP resurrects border bill, predicts successful Friday vote
- Feds raid S.C. home to seize Land Rover in EPA emission-control crackdown
- Ted Nugent slams 'lying freaks' at liberal media: I'm 'doing God's work'
- CRUZ: A tale of two hospitals: One in Israel, one in Gaza
- Pentagon wants extra $19M to equip, train Ukrainian troops
Top 10 U.S. military helicopters
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors