- NYT’s David Brooks: Obama has ‘manhood problem’ in Middle East
- Ted Cruz thanks Obama for denying visas to terrorists
- Survivors recall chaos, fear in Everest avalanche
- General Mills apologizes for ‘right to sue’ confusion, reverses policy
- Dealer wanted in U.S. for art fraud nabbed in Spain
- Easter morning delivery for space station
- Boxer Rubin ‘Hurricane’ Carter dies at 76
- Probe could complicate Rick Perry’s prospects
- Ukraine, Russia trade blame for eastern shootout
- Obamas head to church on Easter morning
Tebow will travel with Jets, be game-time decision
Despite being medically cleared, Tebow was inactive last Sunday against Arizona because he still wasn’t completely healed. Tebow said Wednesday he would have another set of X-rays, likely later in the week, to see how the healing is progressing.
“He’s had an excellent week of practice,” Ryan said. “I see a lot of energy from him. I see him bouncing around and you can tell he feels good. I think he feels good about the plan, and I think he’s confident.”
Sanchez is looking to bounce back in a big way following perhaps the worst stretch of his NFL career. He has two touchdowns, five interceptions and two lost fumbles in four games _ and his first NFL benching _ since the team’s bye-week break last month.
“He has pulled himself up before in situations,” Ryan said. “But I think his competitiveness (will help him) and he understands, you just have to go out and play the position and do it to the best of your ability, believe in your teammates and I think that’s it. Protect the football. That’s all we’re asking him to do. Play the position, do what you do, but protect the football.”
Sanchez will likely be without his favorite target this week in Keller, who was hurt late in the opening half against Arizona. Keller is second on the team with 28 receptions, but backup Jeff Cumberland has been solid this season with 21 catches for 233 yards and two touchdowns _ including the one he caught from McElroy last week.
“I’m really happy with the way Jeff Cumberland has progressed,” Ryan said. “We expected him to get better, but you see it, really, as a blocker but even as a receiver. He’s made some nice catches for us and things, so we’re fortunate to have Jeff behind us.”
Women losing coverage under Obamacare, too
- Scalia to students on high taxes: At a certain point, 'perhaps you should revolt'
- Former Ranger breaks silence on Pat Tillman death: I may have killed him
- Special Forces' suicide rates hit record levels casualties of 'hard combat'
- Feds approve powdered alcohol; 'Palcohol' available later this year
- USAID documents cite Hillary Clinton in chaos of Afghan aid
- Tactical advantage: Russian military shows off impressive new gear
- EXCLUSIVE: FBI blocked in corruption probe involving Sens. Reid, Lee
- Jews being told to register in Ukraine: John Kerry
- Russian fighter jet buzzes U.S. Navy destroyer in Black Sea
- 10 million new babies? China's hope for boom likely to become policy bust
Top 10 handguns in the U.S.