- Residents angry Obama mispronounced town’s name during mudslide visit
- Israel halts peace talks with Palestinians
- Netanyahu’s driver accused of raping girls under age 12
- Putin calls Internet ‘CIA project’ that must be controlled
- Muslims offended that 9/11 museum movie speaks of jihad
- Obama marks Armenian massacre, avoids using the word ‘genocide’
- Gov. Rick Perry: ‘It’s not a dare, it’s a promise’; Texas will fight BLM
- Howard Dean cheers Obama’s approach to Russian aggression
- Sen. Elizabeth Warren’s childhood nickname? ‘The Surprise’
- Democrat Grimes backs Keystone XL pipeline in Kentucky Senate race
Bieber, Swift, One Direction at Jingle Ball
NEW YORK (AP) - Justin Bieber is smooth with the dance moves _ but is he just as good with a pair of clippers?
The teen sensation jokingly threatened to cut the long locks of his guitar player during his performance at Z100’s annual Jingle Ball on Friday night at Madison Square Garden.
Bieber asked the crowd for its opinion on the musician’s hair before getting back to the business of entertaining the mainly teen crowd, which shrieked throughout his show.
He also teased the audience with mistletoe _ but offered no kisses, just a Christmas song.
Bieber was the final act in a night that also featured performances from Taylor Swift, One Direction, Ne-Yo and The Wanted, who made a little girl’s night by bringing her onstage during “Glad You Came.”
TWT Video Picks
By Andrew P. Napolitano
Obama's veil of secrecy is pierced
- In its hunt for Senate, Republican candidates campaign against Harry Reid
- Obamacare class-action suit opens a new legal front
- 'Top Gun' for drones: Squadrons of carrier-based killers have Navy's approval
- Obama avoids 'red line' for China, prepared to impose tougher sanctions on Russia
- Nevada rancher Cliven Bundy hailed as patriot, ripped as lawless deadbeat
- 'Conservatives' should feel exposed by Bundy's racist comments: Scarborough
- Sold out: Ukraine's leadership swapped best military weapons for cash
- America is an oligarchy, not a democracy or republic, university study finds
- Texas is next! AG warns BLM wants 90,000 acres after Bundy ranch standoff
- Rand Paul: Bundy's racist remarks are 'offensive'
Top 10 handguns in the U.S.
Celebrity deaths in 2014