- Obama goes shopping at Gap as minimum-wage thanks
- N.J. woman charged after client dies from black-market butt injections
- CIA chief Brennan ‘determined’ to speak out more this year
- Reset? What reset? U.S.-Russia ties at worst since Cold War
- 9/11 terror plotter released in Syrian prisoner swap
- D.C. elections board gives green light to marijuana legalization initiative
- Elephants can tell difference between human languages: study
- Libyan prime minister ousted by parliament
- Men’s Wearhouse to buy Jos A Bank for $1.8B
- Boston bomb squad destroys unattended pressure cooker: report
Jason Dufner and Vijay Singh, Stewart Cink and Carl Pettersson, and Charles Howell III and Rory Sabbatini were tied for third at 15 under in the round delayed by heavy rain and wind for 1 hour, 50 minutes.
The 12 two-man teams will play a scramble Sunday. The winners will split $750,000.
DUBAI LADIES MASTERS
The sixth-ranked Feng finished at 21-under 267 at Emirates Golf Club. She won the LPGA Championship in June for her first major title.
Michelle Wie shot a 69 to tie for 19th at 6 under.
SYDNEY (AP) _ Australian John Senden took a three-stroke lead in the Australian Open, making an eagle and two birdies in a four-hole stretch on the back nine en route to a 2-under 70.
Senden, the 2006 champion, had a three-round total of 7-under 209 in tough, windy conditions at The Lakes.
Englishman Justin Rose was second after a 70.
THAILAND GOLF CHAMPIONSHIP
By David Keene
Conference showed that the values Reagan cherished still endure
- House Democrats trying to force unemployment insurance vote
- Kim Jong-un calls for execution of 33 Christians
- FCC targets black conservative in TV station fight
- Hillary Clinton campaign received funds from Jeffrey Thompson
- Sharyl Attkisson resigns from CBS after months of talks
- U.S. pilot scares off Iranians with 'Top Gun'-worthy stunt: 'You really ought to go home'
- Senate Democrats, Republicans spar over restoring unemployment benefits
- PRUDEN: Missing airliner, stolen passports fuel wild speculation
- Atheists sue to remove 'Ground Zero Cross' from 9/11 museum
- Obamacare enrollment hits 4.2 million, but slowing
Pope Francis meets his 'mini-me'
Celebrity deaths in 2014
Winter storm hits states — again