- Jimmy Carter’s grandson makes gains in governor’s race in Georgia
- Yemen: Airstrike targets al Qaeda training camps
- Easter worshippers shocked as car rams church, injuring 21
- NYT’s David Brooks: Obama has ‘manhood problem’ in Middle East
- Ted Cruz thanks Obama for denying visas to terrorists
- Survivors recall chaos, fear in Everest avalanche
- General Mills apologizes for ‘right to sue’ confusion, reverses policy
- Dealer wanted in U.S. for art fraud nabbed in Spain
- Easter morning delivery for space station
- Boxer Rubin ‘Hurricane’ Carter dies at 76
Lady Antebellum’s Hillary Scott expecting 1st baby
NASHVILLE, TENN. (AP) - Lady Antebellum's Hillary Scott is expecting.
Scott announced her pregnancy Friday on Twitter, calling the baby "our Christmas gift." A spokeswoman confirmed the news and said no other details were available.
It's the first child for the 26-year-old "Need You Now" singer and her husband, Chris Tyrrell. It's also the first child for the trio, which includes Charles Kelley and Dave Haywood.
Later in the day Scott traveled to Las Vegas, where the Lady A will attend Monday's American Country Awards. Scott tweeted that she was headed to bed: "... this growing a baby thing makes ya sleepy!"
TWT Video Picks
Women losing coverage under Obamacare, too
- Former Ranger breaks silence on Pat Tillman death: I may have killed him
- In Colorado, a marijuana holiday tries to go mainstream
- Scalia to students on high taxes: At a certain point, 'perhaps you should revolt'
- Special Forces' suicide rates hit record levels casualties of 'hard combat'
- USAID documents cite Hillary Clinton in chaos of Afghan aid
- Tactical advantage: Russian military shows off impressive new gear
- Feds approve powdered alcohol; 'Palcohol' available later this year
- CURL: Shelly O first lady Michelle Obama comes in last
- UNICEF launches 'Mr. Poo' mascot in India to curb public defecation
- See the scathing documents detailing $600 billion squandered in Afghanistan
Top 10 handguns in the U.S.