- House Democrats trying to force unemployment insurance vote
- Sen. Claire McCaskill to tackle sex assault at college next
- Judge’s order preserves NSA surveillance records
- Refurbished Pollock masterpiece goes on display
- Iditarod becomes mad dash for Nome
- ‘Burger King baby’ now seeks birth mom on Facebook
- Study: 2 percent of Americans have new hips, knees
- Friend: Pistorius shot gun out car without warning
- States wrestle with developing, restricting drones
- Japan marks 3rd anniversary of tsunami disasters
Taking Names: Rolling Stones added to Sandy relief concert
The Rolling Stones have been added to the list of artists performing at the Superstorm Sandy benefit concert this week in New York City.
Producers of the show said Friday they had already raised $30 million that will be distributed to storm victims in New York, New Jersey and Connecticut through the Robin Hood Foundation.
The show is sold out.
Producers also said they had no estimate of how many tickets had been bought by ticket brokers. They urged fans not to buy scalped tickets because the money won’t go to storm relief.
The concert is dubbed “12-12-12.” It will be held at Madison Square Garden.
The lawyer for Notorious B.I.G.’s family and widow says it is ridiculous that arrests haven’t been made in the rapper’s 1997 killing since he’s been told the case has been solved.
Perry Sanders Jr. said a former police detective told him that the case was solved years ago and a current member of the police force also confirmed that to him.
Mr. Sanders has sued the city over its investigation of the 24-year-old’s rapper’s shooting death.
An autopsy report released Friday said he was killed by a single bullet that pierced several vital organs.
Movie critic Roger Ebert in hospital with hip fracture
Famed Chicago movie critic Roger Ebert has been hospitalized with a hip fracture.
TWT Video Picks
By David Keene
Conference showed that the values Reagan cherished still endure
- FCC targets black conservative in TV station fight
- Hillary Clinton campaign received funds from Jeffrey Thompson
- Kim Jong-un calls for execution of 33 Christians
- President Obama goes 'Between Two Ferns' to pitch Obamacare
- Senate Democrats, Republicans spar over restoring unemployment benefits
- EDITORIAL: Senate Democrats pointless all-night global warming talkathon
- CPAC 2014: Despite Ben Carson's speech, gay marriage mostly took a back seat at CPAC
- CARNES: Kissinger's flawed and offensive analysis of Ukraine
- Bill Clinton poses for photo with Bunny Ranch prostitutes
- Hard-fought congressional election in Florida is seen as a bellwether
Pope Francis meets his 'mini-me'
Celebrity deaths in 2014
Winter storm hits states — again