- Strong quake hits Japan, triggering tsunami
- Sniper heaven: Pentagon’s self-guided bullets leave enemies nowhere to hide
- Violent gang taking advantage of immigration crisis, using border as recruiting hub
- Medicaid enrollment continues to soar under Obamacare, administration says
- Michelle Obama to Latinos: ‘We cannot afford to wait on Congress’ for immigration
- White House urges GOP to act ‘urgently’ on $3.7 billion request for illegal immigrants
- Politicians, criminals using ‘right-to-be-forgotten’ law EU courts forced upon Google
- Combat fatigue: elite special forces troops are ‘fraying,’ Gen. Joseph Votel warns
- German foreign minister to meet Kerry to discuss spying claims
- Florida police spokesman tells citizens: ‘Get yourself some firearms’
Suarez apologizes for snubbing Evra handshake
Question of the Day
This matter has played out in front of a huge global TV audience. It has even prompted the government to get involved, with Prime Minister David Cameron planning a summit on the issue this month.
Jeremy Hunt, Britain’s culture secretary, stressed the importance of being “on our mettle” at making sure soccer authorities and the government do everything they can to stamp out racism in soccer.
Chelsea defender John Terry recently lost the England captaincy after being charged by police with racially abusing Anton Ferdinand during a league match Oct. 23. Terry will appear in court in July, eight days after the final of the European Championships.
On Saturday, Greater Manchester Police said it had confiscated 7,500 copies of United’s “Red Issue” fanzine, which featured a cutout Ku Klux Klan-style mask bearing the words, “LFC Suarez is innocent.”
Senate majority leader practices politics of personal destruction
- Pentagon's self-guided bullets leave enemies nowhere to hide
- Michelle Obama to Latinos: 'We cannot afford to wait on Congress' for immigration
- Armed militia sets up Texas command center to 'fight for national sovereignty'
- Obama seeks brisk passage of border children funding bill
- Va. Democrat reportedly seeks nude shots of Kendall Jones
- Bloomberg: Pro-gun towns must lack roads
- Florida police spokesman tells citizens: 'Get yourself some firearms'
- PRUDEN: 'Dirty Harry' Reids increasing eccentricity
- Violent gang MS-13 taking advantage of immigration crisis, using border as recruiting hub
- New York City creates ID card so 500K illegal immigrants can get services
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world
Fighting in Iraq
World Cup's sexiest WAGs