- KISS rocker Gene Simmons touts 1 percent life: ‘It’s fantastic’
- Texas shooting suspect had faced other charges
- Californian who sold secret to China sentenced to 15 years in prison
- Couple, 3 kids among 7 killed in Massachusetts apartment fire
- Angry mom to Obama: Feds let illegal immigrant stay and ‘KILL my son!’
- Mideast hostilities ratchet as rockets from Lebanon strike Israel
- Mexican train carrying 1,300 migrants headed toward U.S. derails
- Secret Service begins regular K-9 patrols around White House
- Pentagon’s human memory-chip program moves forward
- Obama blasts GOP, ignores immigration crisis in Texas speech
Inside the Beltway
Question of the Day
• 31 percent disapprove; 23 percent don’t know or refused to answer.
Source: A Gallup Poll of 1,000 Iranian adults conducted from a telephone center outside Iran from Dec. 16-Jan. 10, and released Wednesday.
• Doggerel, caterwaul, neighing to email@example.com.
© Copyright 2014 The Washington Times, LLC. Click here for reprint permission.
About the Author
- Got justice? 60 percent of Americans say Supreme Court 'gets too mixed up in politics'
- Inside the Beltway: What will become of the Obama legacy?
- Journalists to Obama: Whatever happened to that new 'era of openness'?
- Inside the Beltway: President Obama's script change in the Texas immigration drama
- Pew Research Center: One-in-10 Americans couldn't care less about politics
Latest Blog Entries
- A startling 20 percent of Democratic lawmakers already endorse Hillary Clinton for president
- Hey food police: calling obesity a 'disease' is actually a health risk
- Cheese and an 'enhanced experience': White House goes showbiz on the State of the Union address
- Cruz calls it a 'circus': the State of the Union spectacle begins
- Half of American fans say God and 'supernatural' forces are in play during sports events
TWT Video Picks
Senate majority leader practices politics of personal destruction
- Armed militia sets up Texas command center to 'fight for national sovereignty'
- PRUDEN: 'Dirty Harry' Reids increasing eccentricity
- IRS employee suspended for pro-Obama activities
- Hamas orders civilians to die in Israeli airstrikes
- Va. Democrat reportedly seeks nude shots of Kendall Jones
- BRUCE: The feds plot to steal your paycheck
- Obama seeks brisk passage of border children funding bill
- GOP to sue Obama first over health care employer mandate
- Nathan Walker's NHL dreams send him around the world
- Illegal immigrants showing up at border with 'Yes we can' Obama shoes: report
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world
Fighting in Iraq
World Cup's sexiest WAGs
U.S.-Ghana World Cup opener