- Just-forged Israel-Hamas cease-fire ends in rocket fire
- Obama military downsizing leaves U.S. too weak to counter global threats, panel finds
- Sen. Tom Coburn vows to slow down budget-busting bills ahead of recess
- Obama fantasizes about more executive power, signs new order on federal contractors
- Clintons call Klein, Halper, Kessler ‘a Hat Trick of despicable actors’: report
- Boehner accuses Obama of ‘legacy of lawlessness’
- Pro-marijuana group claims responsibility for Brooklyn Bridge flag swap
- Young adults shun Obamacare mostly due to cost: survey
- Stabbing attack on transgender girl, 15, was ‘bias motivated,’ police say
- LGBT adults still lean overwhelmingly toward Democratic Party
Tuning in to TV
Question of the Day
Chris Rock joins Cruise, Hanks, Jolie on Oscars
Brian Grazer and Don Mischer, producers of the 84th Academy Awards telecast, announced Wednesday that Chris Rock will be a presenter at the ceremony.
Mr. Rock joins Bradley Cooper, Tom Cruise, Angelina Jolie, Tom Hanks, Jennifer Lopez and the cast of “Bridesmaids” as a presenter in the ceremony on Feb. 26. Mr. Rock hosted the Academy Awards telecast in 2005.
2010’s “Grown Ups” was Mr. Rock’s last film. He has two high-profile projects coming up this year, an adaptation of the book “What To Expect When You’re Expecting” and “Madagascar 3.”
• Compiled from Web and wire service reports.
TWT Video Picks
Both parties recognize the Democrats' scam
- Inside the Ring: Israel surprised by Hamas tunnel network
- Israel surprised by Hamas tunnel network
- Obama military strategy too weak for future security, panel reports
- CRUZ: A tale of two hospitals: One in Israel, one in Gaza
- Chicken pox outbreak puts illegal immigrant facility on lockdown
- EDITORIAL: For too many gays, 'tolerance' is a one-way street
- PRUDEN: Cooling the manufactured impeachment panic
- HUSAIN: Fleeing Iraqi Christians find safe haven at the Shrine of Imam Ali
- Feds accept boredom, lack of work as excuses for surfing porn on clock
- Catholic League slams Obama: 'Do Christian lives mean so little to you?'
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world