- ‘Tis the Season: London florist creates $4.6 million Christmas wreath
- No tailgating allowed at Super Bowl XLVIII
- Pentagon to transport African troops to Central African Republic
- Chinese man fed up with his girlfriend’s shopping jumps to his death
- Ukraine leader to talk with protesters; Washington urges caution
- Pope Francis: A nun saved my life
- Israeli P.M. Netanyahu backs out of Mandela funeral
- Elian Gonzalez makes first trip outside Cuba since custody battle
- U.S., British intelligence agents enter online sci-fi world to spy on gamers
- Sarah Palin to host the outdoors show ‘Amazing America’
Khloe Kardashian on ‘active’ sex life, Dallas move
NEW YORK (AP) - Kim may be the Kardashian family member considered to have the most drama in her life, but sister Khloe has had her fair share lately.
The 27-year-old Kardashian Odom talked about their move to Dallas and the couple’s “active” sex life in a recent interview.
Kardashian Odom: You get to see kind of an inside view of how fast it happens. I stayed behind so I could pack and figure out what to do. … Moving in general is stressful, so moving to a state that I’ve never been is stressful. Then when your husband’s having a very emotional transition, that’s like adding one more layer to this. Then I’m having the camera crew film and for them, they love it. They’re like, `This is gold!’ I’m like, `Can’t you just leave us alone for one week?’ But, you know, that’s what you know we signed up for.
AP: You’re often spotted at your husband’s games and often with a camera.
Kardashian Odom: I’m like a soccer mom.
AP: Yes! Are you proud of him?
Kardashian Odom: I’m proud of him. I’ve had a very supportive family. Lamar has no siblings, and so I want him to know that someone is always at his games supporting him. I wasn’t able to be at one home game and so my brother went for me. I always want Lamar to know someone is at his games supporting him.
AP: Are you trying to get pregnant?
Kardashian Odom: I was writing down my ovulation days, but it took the fun out of trying to get pregnant in my opinion and for Lamar, too. We were both like, `OK, this is like, I don’t want to be told, when (to have sex)’ … like it’s too much and it’s too strategic. It’s supposed to be romantic, so I now stopped all of that. … We’re enjoying each other, we have a very active love life.
AP: Does the attention about it bother you?
Kardashian Odom: I think we got married so fast, I think people expected us to have a baby. Now people want to spin it to make it seem like it’s something bigger, like I’m doing all of these fertility treatments or I can’t carry a baby or whatever the case may be. It doesn’t offend me and it doesn’t bother me. … When it’s meant to be, it will be.
AP: On the last season of your sisters’ reality show, “Kourtney and Kim Take New York,” one thing that seemed to happen is (Kourtney’s boyfriend) Scott (Disick) redeemed himself and people started to like him. Have you noticed that? (In previous reality shows about the Kardashian family, Disick was depicted as having anger issues and possibly drinking too much.)
By Tom Fitton
New photos confirm the attack's coordination and its cover-up
- Chinese man fed up with his girlfriend's shopping jumps to his death
- Lawmakers see 'false narrative' of Obama as a terrorist fighter
- CURL: Obama tells a whopper on IRS scandal
- Ted Cruz sees legal landmines ahead for Obamacare
- WOLF: The president's other Obamacare lies
- Obama lied about Syrian chemical attack, 'cherry-picked' intelligence: report
- MSNBC host: Obamacare a 'wealthy white men' racist word
- Israeli P.M. Benjamin Netanyahu backs out of Nelson Mandela funeral
- MILLER: Brady Campaign says Colorado recalls due to NRA, not grassroots opposition to gun control
- Satanists petition for statue at Oklahoma Statehouse
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
All of the world’s problems, solved on your back porch
Why can’t humans just be free to be humans?
Richard Ivory, editor-in-chief of Hip Hop Republicans and HHR at Communities Digital News, turns his interests, and pen, to the people making news today.
Find the latest news and happening that effect those in the Washington D.C., Northern Virginia and Maryland Metro region.
White House pets gone wild!
Let it snow