- Strong quake hits Japan, triggering tsunami
- Sniper heaven: Pentagon’s self-guided bullets leave enemies nowhere to hide
- Violent gang taking advantage of immigration crisis, using border as recruiting hub
- Medicaid enrollment continues to soar under Obamacare, administration says
- Michelle Obama to Latinos: ‘We cannot afford to wait on Congress’ for immigration
- White House urges GOP to act ‘urgently’ on $3.7 billion request for illegal immigrants
- Politicians, criminals using ‘right-to-be-forgotten’ law EU courts forced upon Google
- Combat fatigue: elite special forces troops are ‘fraying,’ Gen. Joseph Votel warns
- German foreign minister to meet Kerry to discuss spying claims
- Florida police spokesman tells citizens: ‘Get yourself some firearms’
Bundchen causes stir at Super Bowl from afar
Question of the Day
And never by name.
Asked at Tuesday’s media day if his wife had given him any advice, he said: “Throw the ball quickly. She doesn’t like it when I get hit very often. My guys up front do a great job of protecting me.”
His wife, too.
“I feel Tommy really needs our prayer, our support and love at this time,” her email said, according to the Post.
Associated Press Writer Leanne Italie in New York also contributed to this report.
Follow Nancy Armour at http://www.twitter.com/nrarmour
Democrats reveal an identity crisis by pretending to be what they're not
- Pentagon's self-guided bullets leave enemies nowhere to hide
- Michelle Obama to Latinos: 'We cannot afford to wait on Congress' for immigration
- Armed militia sets up Texas command center to 'fight for national sovereignty'
- Obama seeks brisk passage of border children funding bill
- Va. Democrat reportedly seeks nude shots of Kendall Jones
- Hamas orders civilians to die in Israeli airstrikes
- Bloomberg: Pro-gun towns must lack roads
- PRUDEN: 'Dirty Harry' Reids increasing eccentricity
- Bush fixed bowling lanes that Obama wants to renovate
- Florida police spokesman tells citizens: 'Get yourself some firearms'
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world
Fighting in Iraq
World Cup's sexiest WAGs