- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
New in Virginia: Court at Lyon Village
Evergreene Homes is building 13 town homes at the Court at Lyon Village in Arlington, at the corner of North Veitch Street and Lee Highway, within walking distance of the Courthouse and Clarendon Metro stations, a few Metro stops from downtown Washington.
Residents will live in the heart of North Arlington's entertainment, shopping and dining district.
Each home in this Arlington County community will include three sides of brick and stone, 30-year architectural shingles, professional landscaping and a two-car garage.
Inside, all four available models feature three bedrooms; two full baths and two half baths; hardwood flooring in the living room, dining room, kitchen and main-level powder room; 9-foot ceilings on all three levels; recessed lighting; craftsman-style trim throughout the home; upgraded cabinets with crown molding, granite counters and stainless steel appliances in the kitchen; ceramic tile flooring and granite vanity tops in the baths; a luxury master bath with a soaking tub and separate shower; a high-tech wiring system; Energy Star appliances; low-E windows; a programmable thermostat; and gas heat.
The available homes have from 2,030 to 2,334 finished square feet, with base prices from $924,900 to $1,070,900. Homeowner association fees are $125 per month.
The Maywood model, with 2,334 square feet, is priced from $1,070,900. This end-unit town home has an entrance on the lower level leading into a dramatic circular recreation room with multiple windows. Nearby are a powder room, an entrance to the garage and a mudroom/laundry room with optional built-in cabinets.
The main level has an open floor plan with a great room with walls of windows on two sides, a circular dining room ringed in windows and a kitchen with a breakfast bar and a glass door to a deck. This level also has a powder room and an optional fireplace.
For more information or directions, call sales manager J. Eric Ritland at 703/868-8196 or visit www.EvergreeneHomes.com.
TWT Video Picks
Taxpayers must pay the freight for over-budget train projects
- Kim Jong-un calls for execution of 33 Christians
- Rand Paul wins 2014 CPAC straw poll, Ted Cruz finishes a distant second
- Senate Democrats, Republicans spar over restoring unemployment benefits
- CURL: The modern GOP really is Reagan's 'Big Tent' party
- U.S. pilot scares off Iranians with 'Top Gun'-worthy stunt: 'You really ought to go home'
- Bill Clinton poses for photo with Bunny Ranch prostitutes
- 80 people publicly executed across North Korea for films, Bibles
- CPAC 2014: Straw poll signals Paul-Cruz showdown
- Russias Putin nominated for Nobel Peace Prize
- U.S. deploys 12 F-16 fighter jets to Poland as exercise in response to Ukraine situation
Pope Francis meets his 'mini-me'
Celebrity deaths in 2014
Winter storm hits states — again