- Air Force cadets ‘revolt’ after officials remove biblical verse from whiteboard
- Rep. Lee: Paul Ryan out of touch with urban Americans
- House votes down resolution to force Issa to apologize
- Kremlin blocks opposition websites; Kasparov fears Putin plans ‘something drastic’
- Saving trees? EPA wastes $1.5 million storing unneeded pamphlets in warehouse
- Scott Brown Senate bid in New Hampshire may launch soon
- Jeffrey Corzine, son of ex-N.J. governor, dead at 31
- Australian surfing magazine sorry for calling indigenous surfer ‘apeish’
- Records: Man in Fla. theater shooting also was texting
- The Putin problem: U.S. needs Russian rockets for spy satellites
Tuck’s pressure keeps Brady in check
Tuck forced a safety on the Patriots’ first offensive play and cranked up the pressure in the fourth quarter after New York’s vaunted pass rush had been stymied.
After Eli Manning led the Giants on a drive to take the lead with 57 seconds left, Tuck came through again, sacking Brady on third down with 48 seconds to go to put the Pats in a big hole.
By Emily Miller
Obama is losing the debate on gun ownership, concealed-carry permits
- USS Kidd sent to Indian Ocean after 'indication' of Malaysian jet crash
- F-35 secrets now showing up in Chinas stealth fighter
- MILLER: Law enforcement realizes good people with guns deter crime
- U.S. pilot scares off Iranians with 'Top Gun'-worthy stunt: 'You really ought to go home'
- NRA shirt gets N.Y. high school student suspended
- Kim Jong-un calls for execution of 33 Christians
- Oil rig worker says he saw missing plane go down: report
- Senators reach deal on unemployment benefits
- Ben Carson: America's now 'very much like Nazi Germany'
- Kerry warns of 'very serious' response to Crimea-Russia alliance
Chaos as Manhattan building explodes
Pope Francis meets his 'mini-me'
Celebrity deaths in 2014
Winter storm hits states — again