- Obama encourages ICE to stand down, say former border agents
- Pro-Palestinian protesters attack Israeli soccer team in Austria match
- Virginia police: 2 dead after storm at campground
- Ukrainian prime minister announces resignation
- House members question $17 billion VA request
- N.Y. Gov. Cuomo launches statewide task force to collect LGBT data
- Obama’s motorcade prevents woman in labor from crossing street to hospital
- Grijalva: Anti-trafficking law ‘line in the sand for many of us’
- Joe Biden: ‘Businesses are hiring at historic rates’
- Jeb Bush to Congress: Don’t use border crisis as excuse to delay immigration reform
Steelers escape with 13-9 win over Browns
Question of the Day
And with Roethlisberger slowed by his tender ankle, Pittsburgh had to make due.
After getting their first points on Suisham’s 19-yard field goal on the final play before halftime, the Steelers took the kickoff to start the second half and marched deep into Cleveland territory before their drive stalled and Suisham booted a 29-yarder.
Down 6-0 and looking anything but prepared for the postseason, the Steelers finally put together a scoring drive to close the first half.
Roethlisberger hooked up with Antonio Brown for 40 yards and Pittsburgh moved to Cleveland’s 1-yard line with 11 seconds left. But out of timeouts, the Steelers couldn’t risk running the ball _ a mistake the Browns made last week _ and Roethlisberger threw two incomplete lobs into the end zone before Suisham kicked his 19-yarder.
Earlier, Suisham’s 45-yard attempt was blown wide left by strong gusts off Lake Erie.
The subsidies are a hit with patients who don't exist
- Hamas rejects Kerry's call for cease-fire; Fears grow others could join fight against Israel
- Obama's empty tough-talk: Gun prosecutions plummet on his watch
- Algerian plane diverted due to storms, second aircraft: 116 missing
- Whistleblowers flood VA with lawsuits despite apology
- 'We're coming for you, Barack Obama': Top U.S. official discloses threat from ISIL terrorists
- Obama says public not familiar enough with issues
- Obama dispatches researchers to border to check on National Guard
- NAPOLITANO: What if our democracy is a fraud?
- Astronaut shares 'saddest photo' from space: Bombs bursting over Israel, Gaza
- Conservative groups decry Democrats' 'war on women' tactic
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world
Fighting in Iraq