- Ukraine will compete in Sochi Paralympics despite Crimea conflict
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
- U.N. warns of Muslim ‘cleansing’ in Central African Republic
- Senate blocks change to military sex assault cases
- Drug mix may have cured child born with HIV, doctors say
- De Blasio’s wife irks former mansion chef with ‘servant’ remark
- Russia’s neighbors shiver amid Putin’s Cold War moves in Ukraine
- New SAT: The essay portion is to become optional
- Military group can’t march to honor the fallen at Boston Marathon due to security changes
New in Virginia: Preserve at Goose Creek
Lennar is building 250 single-family homes on 6,000-square-foot sites at the Preserve at Goose Creek in Ashburn. Town homes and con-
dominiums also will be built in the community, which will have pocket parks, walking trails, bike paths, and a community center with a swimming pool, bathhouse, meeting rooms and a fitness center. Residents will have access to Goose Creek for fishing, canoeing and kayaking.
Each home in this Loudoun County community will include a brick-and-stone water table and stoop, low-maintenance vinyl siding, professional landscaping, an asphalt driveway and a two-car garage.
Inside, both models feature four bedrooms; 3½ baths; hardwood flooring in the foyer, kitchen, breakfast room, powder room, dining room, living room and family room; 9-foot ceilings on all levels; crown and chair-rail molding; a gas fireplace; recessed lighting; raised-panel staggered-height cabinetry, stainless steel appliances and granite counters in the center-island kitchen; a butler’s pantry; ceramic tile flooring in the baths; a luxury master bath with an oversized shower and dual vanities; and dual-zone gas heat and central air conditioning.
The homes have 2,924 to 3,148 finished square feet, with base prices from $549,990 to $579,990. Homeowner association fees are $160 per month.
The Belmont model, with 3,148 square feet, is priced from $579,990. This home features a front porch leading into a two-story foyer.
The main level has a formal living room and a formal dining room with a bay window, plus an open floor plan across the back of the home with the kitchen, breakfast area and family room. The main level also has a powder room.
Upstairs, the master suite has a separate sitting room, two walk-in closets and a luxury bath.
The second and third bedrooms share a connecting full bath with dual vanities. A fourth bedroom, a third full bath and a laundry room complete this level.
Options include a finished lower level.
For more information or directions, call new-home consultant Mary Langford at 703/598-0044 or visit Lennar” href=”http://www.LennarVirginia.com” target=”_blank”>www.LennarVirginia.com.
TWT Video Picks
By Tammy Bruce
- Putin has transformed Russian army into a lean, mean fighting machine
- Bill Clinton cashes in on struggling nonprofit hospital
- Unemployment insurance vote could happen next week
- DELAY: A revolution for the Constitution
- PRUDEN: Likening Putin to Hitler on Ukraine shows Hillary's shaky grasp of history
- BRUCE: Obama's bizarre immigration rules
- IRS to turn over Lerner emails in tea party targeting probe
- Russias Putin nominated for Nobel Peace Prize
- R-S-P-E-C-T: Find out what it means for Obama
- Golden Hammer: Feds spend millions to train executives train in luxury
Pope Francis meets his 'mini-me'
Celebrity deaths in 2014
Winter storm hits states — again