- Michigan mayor slaps back atheists’ try to erect ‘reason station’ at city hall
- PHILLIPS: Where is the conservative establishment?
- 7.5-magnitude earthquake shakes southern Mexico
- ISTOOK: IRS “wants to throw us in jail,” says tea party leader
- Easter woes: Chocolate costs soar, becoming ‘unaffordable’ luxury
- Michaels craft chain confirms hackers hit 3M customers
- Special Forces’ suicide rates hit record levels — casualties of ‘hard combat’
- Many Americans would quickly face financial hardship after losing job, poll shows
- Toronto Mayor Rob Ford thanks supporters at re-election campaign bash
- Texas seizes polygamist Warren Jeffs’ 1,600-acre ranch
Swift teases songs about heartbreak on next album
NEW YORK (AP) - Should Jake Gyllenhaal be worried?
Taylor Swift graces the cover of Vogue's February issue and tells the magazine her next album will be about an "absolute crash-and-burn heartbreak" she experienced.
The 22-year-old singer doesn't name names, but she did date Gyllenhaal for a few months in 2010, and he broke up with her.
Swift says it helps her to "feel better" and gain "clarity" by writing songs about her relationships.
She also says she now has a list of "red flags" for if a relationship won't work: If a guy falls in love with her based on her Wikipedia page, is threatened that she needs security, puts her down or is obsessed with privacy, he's not for her.
The February issue of Vogue magazine goes on sale January 24.
TWT Video Picks
- Harry Reid blasts Bundy ranch supporters as 'domestic terrorists'
- Immigration still on hold: Boehner's office
- Inside China: Marine's comment on islands draws sharp Chinese response
- Supreme Court weighs appeal to concealed-carry gun laws
- PRUDEN: When a bored president just 'mails it in'
- Army goes to war with National Guard, seizes Apache attack helicopters
- With pot and e-cigarettes, Big Tobacco is just waiting to inhale emerging markets
- Hillary swoons at admitted illegal immigrant: 'Wow,' you're 'incredibly brave'
- Jews being told to register in Ukraine: John Kerry
- Prosecutors seek arrest warrant for ferry captain in South Korea
Top 10 handguns in the U.S.