- Drug-filled drone crash outside S.C. prison sends police on alert
- GOP to Obama: Take your ‘golf cap off’ and get down to coal country
- Hamas cleric tells Jews: ‘We will exterminate you’
- San Diego Costco, Target shoppers shocked by plane crash in parking lot
- George W. Bush penning biography of father
- Israel vows to destroy Hamas tunnels
- Spain evacuates staff from embassy in Libya
- Peace Corps evacuates over Ebola fears; 2 volunteers isolated
- House overwhelmingly approves $16 billion cash infusion for VA overhaul
- Obama admin to blame for HealthCare.gov woes, $840M cost: GAO
Lord of the ring, Ray Lewis intends to add a second with Ravens
Question of the Day
“It’s like he preaches these moments don’t come by too often, and you have to embrace every moment that you have with this team,” Rice said. “Every team that I’ve been on has been different. Guys come and go, but this opportunity is different. It’s been a great ride, and it just feels like the story has to continue.”
“They were underdogs every single game,” Pollard said. “I think fighting, knowing and understanding what’s at stake, and after winning a Super Bowl and feeling the confetti dropping down on you, you can’t explain it. That’s a feeling you want to take and share with your grandkids, share it with people. There are guys that play in this league for many years and never get a chance to sniff a Super Bowl.”
It was a surprise for the Ravens to reach the AFC Championship in 2008 on the heels of a 5-11 season that saw coach Brian Billick ousted. This time, it’s different, as the Ravens have wrestled with sizeable expectations throughout the season.
“I truly believe that an experienced team will outweigh a talented team any day,” Lewis said. “That’s what we have now. We have total experience on what it’s supposed to feel like, what you’re supposed to do to prepare and what the mentality is going into it. I think our confidence is definitely very high just because we have been through those bumps and bruises.”
By Ted Cruz
Israel saves its enemies; Hamas endangers its friends
- Geraldo Rivera: Matt Drudge 'doing his best to stir up a civil war'
- Al Gore's climate-changers at EPA hearings foiled by cool temperatures
- Chicken pox outbreak puts illegal immigrant facility on lockdown
- EDITORIAL: The real Lois Lerner exposed in newly released emails
- NAPOLITANO: Is the president incompetent or lawless?
- House votes to sue President Obama over claims of presidential power
- 'Big Bang' star Mayim Bialik helps send bulletproof vests to IDF
- Lois Lerner hated conservatives, new emails show
- Star witness in Bob McDonnell corruption trial refutes 'crush' defense
- CRUZ: A tale of two hospitals: One in Israel, one in Gaza
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world