- Beretta leaves Maryland over gun laws, heads for Tennessee
- Neal Boortz defends Hillary Clinton for representing child rapist
- House task force to recommend National Guard on border, faster deportations
- Top federal judge uses pizza to explain complex Obamacare situation
- Obama, Biden overhaul job training programs
- Drought-plagued Californians turn to paint to keep lawns green
- ISIL now forcing Iraqi shopkeepers to veil mannequins in Mosul
- 11 parents of Nigeria’s abducted girls die
- Genetic mapping triggers new hope on schizophrenia
- Turkish P.M. Erdogan won’t speak to Obama, but he’ll take calls from Biden
Syracuse U., Boeheim want trial moved upstate
Question of the Day
SYRACUSE, N.Y. (AP) - Attorneys for Syracuse University and men’s basketball coach Jim Boeheim (BAY’-hym) want a defamation suit moved to Onondaga County.
Lawyers filed a motion last week to move the suit related to the Bernie Fine sex abuse allegations from New York City to Onondaga County. They argue that Bobby Davis and Mike Lang improperly filed their lawsuit because all the parties are in Onondaga County.
The men’s lawyers don’t think they’ll get a fair trial in Onondaga County because of the basketball team’s huge fan base.
The 66-year-old Fine has not been charged. He was fired Nov. 27 and has denied any wrongdoing.
The president could pay the full price for ignoring Congress
- David Perdue defeats Jack Kingston in Georgia Republican Senate primary runoff
- IRS seeks help destroying another 3,200 computer hard drives
- 'Straight White Guy Festival' supposedly set for Ohio park
- D.C. appeals panel deals big blow to Obamacare subsidies
- Beretta moving to Tennessee over Maryland gun laws
- BERMAN & MADYOON: An Iranian-Turkish reset
- MAY: Barbarians at Jordan's gate
- EDITORIAL: Obamacare in intensive care
- Pentagon team dispatched to Ukraine amid crisis with Russia
- Hamas terrorists wear Israeli army uniforms to ambush soldiers in Gaza
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world
Fighting in Iraq