- Argentina beats Dutch in shootout to reach World Cup final
- Tanard Jackson suspended indefinitely by NFL — again
- FAA investigating fireworks drone flights
- Pentagon: We’ll give Obama a drone strike with al-Baghdadi’s name on it
- Marine in Mexican custody to get day in court after 101 days
- Senate OKs San Antonio mayor as housing secretary
- NFL star likely fooled by Marine impostor who accepted first-class plane ticket
- Sen. Ted Cruz tweets Obama directions from fundraisers to border towns
- Israel hits key Hamas targets in Gaza offensive
- Ten-year sentence for New Orleans’ Nagin on graft charges
Question of the Day
Santorum bristles at idea of quitting
Mr. Santorum told Fox News that one candidate shouldn’t tell another “to get out of the race and get out of the way.”
Mr. Santorum, who won a close victory in the Iowa caucuses, lagged in the polls and gave up on Tuesday’s Florida primary. He moved on to other primary states.
Obama raised money as Republicans voted
President Obama planned to spend the evening with high-end donors, raising money for his re-election campaign as his GOP opponents awaited the outcome of Florida’s primary.
Mr. Obama was to attend two fundraisers Tuesday evening, each with tickets priced at $35,800 and the proceeds going to his campaign and the Democratic National Committee.
The president was slated to speak to about 50 people at the swanky St. Regis Hotel in Washington and then to a group of nearly 70 at a private home in Chevy Chase, not far from the White House.
From wire dispatches and staff reports
TWT Video Picks
By Ted Cruz
Banning speech with a constitutional amendment is playing with fire
- GOP: Lerner warned IRS employees to hide information from Congress
- ISTOOK: Flying illegals home would be 99.5 percent cheaper than Obamas plan
- White House plans for bowling alley upgrades abruptly canceled
- Obama requests $3.7 billion to fight surge of illegals
- Illegal immigrants showing up at border with 'Yes we can' Obama shoes: report
- Power grab: EPA wants to garnish wages of polluters
- EDITORIAL: Whats Obama hiding at illegal-alien 'refugee' camps?
- Islamic militants aim to take Baghdad airport
- Colorado man offers Obama a toke of marijuana a Rocky Mountain 'high'
- Facebook allows 'Kill Kendall Jones' page, but deletes her game hunting photos
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world
Fighting in Iraq
World Cup's sexiest WAGs
U.S.-Ghana World Cup opener