- Texas man arrested for powder-letter hoax
- Islamic State opens ‘marriage bureau’ for single jihadists
- Drone almost blocks California firefighting planes
- Tornado rips off roofs, downs trees near Boston
- GOP: Environmental rules keeping agents from accessing border
- John Kerry: Millions displaced by religious fighting in 2013
- Federal appeals court rules against Virginia’s gay marriage ban
- White House says Russia ‘losing’ war in Ukraine
- Hamas turns to North Korea for weapons deal, Iran for money
- Syrian casualties surge as jihadis consolidate
EURO 2012 LIVE: Spain 4, Italy 0
Question of the Day
2345: The Spanish came under a lot of criticism before Sunday’s match, with many saying they were too defensive. Well, the record’s been put straight tonight. When it most mattered, they put in a stunning performance. The Italians were completely unable to keep up with their passing and movement. The victory lifts Spain to a record third straight major title, after winning Euro 2008 and the 2010 World Cup.
2333: Torres is through again but taps a reverse pass into the path of Juan Mata who makes no mistake. 4-0 now, the Spanish are champions and they’re still coming forward for more. Three minutes of extra-time left.
- White House says Russia 'losing' war in Ukraine
- Hillary Clinton: Forget Obama, George W. Bush made her 'proud to be an American'
- EPSTEIN: All IRS roads lead to the archivist
- HAYDEN: Intelligence, evidence and the case against Russia
- D.C. seeks to stay judge's order allowing gun owners to carry in public
- Border surge puts Obama legacy on immigration at stake
- Tactical advantage: Russian military shows off impressive new gear
- KUHNER: Will Russia-Ukraine be Europe's next war?
- Illegal immigrants demand representation in White House meetings
- 'Pocket drones': U.S. Army developing tiny spies for the next big war
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world
Fighting in Iraq