- Pregnancies decline overall, up among older women
- Pentagon plans to destroy Syrian chemical arms on ship at sea
- Paris Metro issues ‘politeness manual’ to improve passengers’ behavior
- Justin Bieber, crew detained at Australian airport in drug search
- Lee Rigby trial: Muslim who machete-hacked soldier calls it ‘humane’ kill
- GM ending Chevy sales in Europe to focus on Opel and Vauxhall
- Putin’s diplomats to U.S. busted for living high life off $1.5M bilked from Medicaid
- Happy Meal: Couple goes to McDonald’s, leaves with bag packed with cash
- Boehner: It took me 3 to 4 hours to sign up for Obamacare
- Oh my God! Costco lists Bible as fiction, Ron Burgundy memoir as gospel
Nielsen’s top programs for July 2-8
Prime-time viewership numbers compiled by the Nielsen Co. for July 2-8. Listings include the week’s ranking and viewership.
1. “America’s Got Talent” (Monday), NBC, 10.4 million.
2. “America’s Got Talent” (Tuesday), NBC, 9.32 million.
3. “The Big Bang Theory” (Thursday, 8:30 p.m.), CBS, 9.05 million.
4. “The Big Bang Theory” (Thursday, 8 p.m.), CBS, 8.32 million.
5. “NCIS,” CBS, 8.17 million.
6. “Person of Interest,” CBS, 8.121 million.
7. “Macy’s 4th of July Fireworks,” NBC, 8.116 million.
8. “The Bachelorette,” ABC, 7.5 million.
9. “60 Minutes,” CBS, 7.49 million.
10. “U.S. Olympic Trials” (Monday, 8 p.m.), NBC, 7.41 million.
11. “The Mentalist,” CBS, 6.88 million.
12. “48 Hours Mystery” (Tuesday), CBS, 5.96 million.
13. “20/20,” ABC, 5.958 million.
14. “Dateline NBC,” NBC, 5.89 million.
- 'Hunger Games' delivers Obama's message on income inequality: liberal group
- CARSON: Getting to the top by starting at the bottom
- Hack attack: 2 million Facebook, Twitter passwords stolen
- Obama returns to class warfare as poll numbers plunge
- Russian diplomats busted bilking $1.5 million from Medicaid
- NAPOLITANO: Pope Francis should be saving souls, not pocketbooks
- CURL: 'Mission Accomplished' for Obamacare
- Democratic infighting erupts over 'we can have it all' fantasy on entitlements
- Inside China: Nuclear submarines capable of widespread attack on U.S.
- President Obama acknowledges living with illegal immigrant uncle: report
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
NFL junkie Eric Golub reports on his favorite obsession. There is no football offseason. Every February he pretends to care about other sports while sobbing uncontrollably each Sunday until September.
All of the world’s problems, solved on your back porch
Brazen, leading-edge, “call it like it is” columns and reporting from Ohio native, radio host and writer, Sara Marie Brenner.
Entertainment News and Reviews from Washington, D.C. and beyond.
White House pets gone wild!