- Real-life Dr. Doolittle to reveal how to talk to animals
- Climate change could bring back smallpox, researchers say
- Shoe-bomb witness to speak from London at N.Y. trial
- New evidence could threaten Army sex assault case
- George Zimmerman signs autographs at Orlando gun show
- GOP lawmaker faces fire for NBA crime tweet
- Taliban vow to ‘use all force’ to disrupt Afghan elections
- Atheists sue to remove ‘Ground Zero Cross’ from 9/11 museum
- Bishop in Aleppo: ‘We Christians live in fear in Syria’
- Oscar Pistorius vomits during graphic testimony
Tuning In to TV: Michael Buble to advise Shelton’s team on ‘Voice’
NBC says “The Voice” is teaming a crooner and a country singer for the show’s new season.
Mr. Buble, who described himself as a “big Blake fan,” said he’s having a terrific time working with Mr. Shelton and his singers. Mr. Buble started taping his appearances on “The Voice” Monday in Los Angeles.
Kelly Clarkson, Jewel and Baby Face were among last season’s advisers, guiding contestants in their choice of songs. “The Voice” is back for its third season Sept. 10.
Guilty plea entered in ‘Late Show’ theater break-in
An aspiring actor who went on a destructive bender has admitted vandalizing the New York City theater where David Letterman tapes his television show.
James Whittemore pleaded guilty Monday to a misdemeanor criminal-mischief charge, the Associated Press reports. He has paid roughly $7,000 in restitution and gotten alcohol-abuse treatment. He won’t have to do jail time or probation.
The 23-year-old Mr. Whittemore went on an odd tear at the Ed Sullivan Theater after-hours last July. Authorities said he smashed some of the theater’s glass doors and damaged pictures, phones and other items.
Mr. Whittemore told police he’d had at least a dozen beers and several shots and didn’t remember much about what happened. He said he’d had a rough day.
‘Jersey Shore’ wraps up MTV show’s sixth season
A group hug signaled the end of filming for the sixth season of MTV’s “Jersey Shore” reality series.
The cast gathered outside their Seaside Heights home and wrapped their arms around one another as the July Fourth holiday week celebration came to an end, the Associated Press reports.
Mike “The Situation” Sorrentino, Nicole “Snooki” Polizzi, Jenny “JWoww” Farley, Deena Nicole Cortese, Vinny Guadagnino, Paul “Pauly D” DelVecchio, Samantha Giancola and Ronnie Ortiz-Magro then loaded their luggage and drove off.
TWT Video Picks
Taxpayers must pay the freight for over-budget train projects
- Kim Jong-un calls for execution of 33 Christians
- Senate Democrats, Republicans spar over restoring unemployment benefits
- CURL: Today's GOP really is Reagan's 'Big Tent' party
- Mitch McConnell on beating tea party: 'We are going to crush them'
- Rand Paul wins 2014 CPAC straw poll, Ted Cruz finishes a distant second
- Arrest made in Ohio bar shooting that killed 3
- SAUERBREY: Taxing Marylanders until they flee
- As Crimea falls, Obama takes Key Largo golf vacation, Biden hits Virgin Islands
- Charges filed against accused 'shadow campaign' financier
- Bill Clinton poses for photo with Bunny Ranch prostitutes
Pope Francis meets his 'mini-me'
Celebrity deaths in 2014
Winter storm hits states — again