- Number-crunchers put GOP chances of retaking Senate at 60 percent: report
- Ohio sheriff sends bill to Mexico for cost of jailing illegals
- Fla. voters’ support for medical marijuana bodes well for ballot measure: poll
- Keith Urban concert ends in ‘nutso’ chaos, with dozens arrested, injured
- Very religious still lean toward GOP, reflecting long-term patterns, Gallup poll shows
- Fist bump becoming all the rage for germ-wary handshakers
- Tennessee storms ravage counties, wreck 10 homes
- Chinese police tear down church cross in religion crackdown
- Iraqi Christians rally at White House: ‘Obama, Obama, where are you?’
- Maine police find wife, husband, 3 children dead in home
Hot movies, TV shows and games head to Comic-Con
Question of the Day
_ “Assassin’s Creed III”: The creative director of this popular game unveils its latest installment with a live demonstration.
_ “Halo 4”: The producers of the latest edition in this blockbuster franchise talk about taking “Halo 4” in new directions.
_ “Resident Evil”: Fans get a sneak peek at the latest installment in this franchise, which hits stores in the fall.
_ “Disney Epic Mickey 2: The Power of Two”: Producers offer a preview of this new game, due in November.
_ Other games getting attention include: the Blizzard Entertainment showcase, including titles such as “Diablo III” and “World of Warcraft”; Activision’s “Transformers: Fall of Cybertron”; Capcom’s “Lost Planet 3”; Ubisoft’s “Avengers: Battle for Earth.”
TWT Video Picks
By Mark Davis
The nation founders, the Lone Star State thrives
- Illegal immigrants demand representation in White House meetings
- Family of Marine killed in Afghanistan pushes back against cover-up
- Rahm Emanuel: Send illegal immigrant shelter kids to Chicago
- Tennessee Gov. Haslam slams White House for secret dump of illegals in his state
- CURL: Obama, staffers not even pretending any more
- D.C. seeks stay in order striking down ban on handguns in public
- Hillary Clinton: Forget Obama, George W. Bush made her 'proud to be an American'
- 'Pocket drones': U.S. Army developing tiny spies for the next big war
- Washington Times strikes content and marketing partnership with Redskins
- '50 Shades' movie trailer outrages anti-porn groups
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world
Fighting in Iraq