- Obama not worried about Ebola at upcoming African summit in D.C.
- Obama: ‘We tortured some folks’ after 9/11
- Obama administration asked whole D.C. Circuit to take on major Obamacare case
- Mark Levin: Topple GOP leadership or country will ‘unravel’
- Massachusetts to let police chief deny gun buys to those deemed unfit
- John Kerry condemns attack on Israeli soldiers, kidnapping
- U.S. starts to evacuate American Ebola patients from West Africa: Report
- Geraldo slammed as ‘dummy’ for backing Clinton’s bin Laden claim
- Israeli spokesman: No need to debate who broke the cease-fire
- 35 Palestinians killed; Israeli officer missing
Wynonna Judd sues ex-stepfather over mortgage
Question of the Day
LOUISVILLE, KY. (AP) - Country singer Wynonna Judd has sued her former stepfather over an unpaid mortgage dating to 1994, but his lawyer says the money was a gift, not a loan.
The Courier-Journal reports ( http://cjky.it/N4E1Dv) that Judd filed suit this week in Jefferson County Circuit Court in Louisville against Michael Ciminella. He’s the ex-husband of Judd’s mother, Naomi Judd, and father of actress Ashley Judd.
Wynonna Judd’s lawsuit contends that Ciminella defaulted on a mortgage in the Old Louisville neighborhood where he lives. Records show that Judd’s representatives wrote to Ciminella in September demanding principal and interest of $242,051.
TWT Video Picks
By Isaac Orr
New carbon-dioxide rules would put America in the dark
- House GOP resurrects border bill, predicts successful Friday vote
- U.N. condemns Israel, U.S. for not sharing Iron Dome with Hamas
- Border agents cleared of civil rights complaints from illegal immigrant children
- Obama military strategy too weak for future security, panel reports
- Porn-surfing feds blame boredom, lack of work for misbehavior
- Ben Carson takes major step toward presidential campaign
- Feds raid S.C. home to seize Land Rover in EPA emission-control crackdown
- CRUZ: A tale of two hospitals: One in Israel, one in Gaza
- Ted Nugent slams 'lying freaks' at liberal media: I'm 'doing God's work'
- Pentagon wants extra $19M to equip, train Ukrainian troops
Top 10 U.S. military helicopters
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors