- Obama not worried about Ebola at upcoming African summit in D.C.
- Obama: ‘We tortured some folks’ after 9/11
- Obama administration asked whole D.C. Circuit to take on major Obamacare case
- Mark Levin: Topple GOP leadership or country will ‘unravel’
- Massachusetts to let police chief deny gun buys to those deemed unfit
- John Kerry condemns attack on Israeli soldiers, kidnapping
- U.S. starts to evacuate American Ebola patients from West Africa: Report
- Geraldo slammed as ‘dummy’ for backing Clinton’s bin Laden claim
- Israeli spokesman: No need to debate who broke the cease-fire
- 35 Palestinians killed; Israeli officer missing
‘Breaking Bad’ fifth season premieres at Comic-Con
Question of the Day
SAN DIEGO — There are no aliens, zombies or vampires in “Breaking Bad,” but that didn’t deter fandemonium for the show at Comic-Con.
Droves of con-goers piled into the gritty AMC drama’s first-ever Comic-Con presentation Friday night and lingered outside the series’ fifth season premiere Saturday night hoping to catch a glimpse of Emmy-winning stars Bryan Cranston and Aaron Paul.
Friday’s “Breaking Bad” panel at the pop-culture extravaganza drew nearly 4,000 attendees. Cranston and Paul appeared in yellow hazmat suits at the presentation and fielded questions about the upcoming fifth season.
AMC later hosted an invite-only premiere for the show at Reading Cinemas on Saturday night. The event was attended by the show’s cast, creator Vince Gilligan and stars from “The Walking Dead.”
TWT Video Picks
Out of "the shadows," they demand citizenship without consequences
- House GOP resurrects border bill, predicts successful Friday vote
- U.N. condemns Israel, U.S. for not sharing Iron Dome with Hamas
- Border agents cleared of civil rights complaints from illegal immigrant children
- Ben Carson takes major step toward presidential campaign
- Obama military strategy too weak for future security, panel reports
- Porn-surfing feds blame boredom, lack of work for misbehavior
- Feds raid S.C. home to seize Land Rover in EPA emission-control crackdown
- CRUZ: A tale of two hospitals: One in Israel, one in Gaza
- ON THE RUN: Competition for Redskins backup running back is heating up
- Ted Nugent slams 'lying freaks' at liberal media: I'm 'doing God's work'
Top 10 U.S. military helicopters
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors