- Teacher who survived Sandy Hook has book deal
- Jury awards Jesse Ventura $1.8M in case vs. ‘American Sniper’ author Chris Kyle
- Government OKs Arab-owned company to operate U.S. cargo port
- Defense lawyer: McDonnell’s wife had ‘crush’ on CEO
- Chinese hackers stole ‘huge quantities’ of sensitive data on Israel’s Iron Dome
- House unveils bill to speed deportations of illegal immigrant children
- Californians protest middle school for hiring white man to teach cultural studies
- Killer’s sentencing overturned because mother couldn’t find seat in courtroom
- Hillary: ‘Dead broke’ comment was ‘inartful,’ but insists it was ‘accurate’
- Fla. mom arrested for allowing 7-year-old son to walk to park alone
British Open Tee Times
Question of the Day
At Royal Lytham & St. Annes
Lytham St. Annes, England
Purse: 5 million pounds ($7.75 million)
Yardage: 7,060 yards; Par: 70
All times EDT
1:19 a.m.-6:20 a.m. _ Barry Lane, James Driscoll.
1:30 a.m.-6:31 a.m. _ Richard Finch, Garth Mulroy.
1:41 a.m.-6:42 a.m. _ Matthew Baldwin, Adilson Da Silva, Tadahiro Takayama.
1:52 a.m.-6:53 a.m. _ Rafael Echenique, Kodai Ichihara, John Huh.
2:03 a.m.-7:04 a.m. _ Sandy Lyle, Todd Hamilton, Mark Calcavecchia.
2:14 a.m.-7:15 a.m. _ Alejandro Canizares, Jeev Milkha Singh, Greg Chalmers.
2:25 a.m.-7:26 a.m. _ John Daly, Chad Campbell, Michael Hoey.
2:36 a.m.-7:37 a.m. _ Thongchai Jaidee, Justin Leonard, Simon Khan.
- Boehner rules out impeachment: 'Scam started by Democrats'
- Obama: 'Not a new Cold War,' but new Russia sanctions announced
- Federal judge grants 90-day stay in D.C. gun case
- Obama thanks Muslims for 'building the very fabric of our nation'
- GOP Senate candidate: Obama needs to visit Central America
- Smugglers, rainstorm combine to poke holes in border fence
- Murdered teen texted boyfriend: 'OMG ... I think I'm being kidnapped'
- D.C. seeks to stay judge's order allowing gun owners to carry in public
- Kerry's credibility questioned as fighting in Gaza rages
- Jury awards Jesse Ventura $1.8M in defamation case
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world