- Beretta leaves Maryland over gun laws, heads for Tennessee
- Neal Boortz defends Hillary Clinton for representing child rapist
- House task force to recommend National Guard on border, faster deportations
- Top federal judge uses pizza to explain complex Obamacare situation
- Obama, Biden overhaul job training programs
- Drought-plagued Californians turn to paint to keep lawns green
- ISIL now forcing Iraqi shopkeepers to veil mannequins in Mosul
- 11 parents of Nigeria’s abducted girls die
- Genetic mapping triggers new hope on schizophrenia
- Turkish P.M. Erdogan won’t speak to Obama, but he’ll take calls from Biden
Nolan delayed ‘Dark Knight Rises’ for Cotillard
Question of the Day
NEW YORK (AP) - It's possible French actress Marion Cotillard could have been replaced as a love interest for Christian Bale's Batman in the movie "The Dark Knight Rises"
That's because she was due with her first child, a son named Marcel, around the beginning of filming for the third installment in the franchise.
Director Christopher Nolan tells the August issue of Vogue magazine that he wanted to "figure it out."
Most of her scenes were pushed back a month and Nolan made room on the set for Cotillard's family.
Still, he marveled at the Academy Award winner's ability to do her job so soon after giving birth, calling it "amazing to see" and describing her as "Superwoman."
Nolan and Cotillard also worked together on the 2010 film "Inception."
The August issue of Vogue hits newsstands July 24.
TWT Video Picks
The president could pay the full price for ignoring Congress
- IRS seeks help destroying another 3,200 computer hard drives
- D.C. appeals panel deals big blow to Obamacare subsidies
- Beretta moving to Tennessee over Maryland gun laws
- Gen. James Amos, Marine Corps commandant, slams Obama's handling of Iraq
- 'Straight White Guy Festival' supposedly set for Ohio park
- CARSON: Costco and the perils of mixing politics and business
- Hamas terrorists wear Israeli army uniforms to ambush soldiers in Gaza
- PRUDEN: A deadly enemy within exacerbating immigration crisis
- EDITORIAL: Obamacare in intensive care
- DEACE: How to go from civil rights icon to bigot in one quote
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world
Fighting in Iraq