- Unbeliebable: White House turns Bieber petition response into immigration screed
- Obama signs law denying Iran ambassador’s visa, but says law is ‘advisory’
- Mich. judge to laughing convicted killer: ‘I hope you die in prison’
- Man charged in Kansas City-area highway shootings
- Keystone XL pipeline still on hold after State Dept. decision
- Fla. man charged with killing 16-month-old son to play Xbox undisturbed
- Drones from the deep: Pentagon develops ocean-floor attack robots
- Michigan mayor slaps back atheists’ try to erect ‘reason station’ at city hall
- PHILLIPS: Where is the conservative establishment?
- 7.5-magnitude earthquake shakes southern Mexico
Georgia May Jagger adjusts to life in pictures
Jagger also remembers going on the road as a kid with the Rolling Stones and seeing much more of the United States than one would think, even seeing touristy sites like the biggest wheel of cheese. She says Austin, Texas, is a favorite place to visit. Her mom was born and raised a Texan, hailing from the Dallas area.
When she’s not working, Jagger says her days are about photography, art and barbecues whenever it’s not raining in England. Those are all things that keep her away from shopping, which she’d do too often if given the chance, she says with a laugh.
“I don’t do shopping as a planned thing with friends. It’s all impulse and by myself. This way there’s no one to talk me out of it.”
Samantha Critchell tweets fashion at http://twitter.com/ap_fashion
TWT Video Picks
Women losing coverage under Obamacare, too
- Scalia to students on high taxes: At a certain point, 'perhaps you should revolt'
- Former Ranger breaks silence on Pat Tillman death: I may have killed him
- Special Forces' suicide rates hit record levels casualties of 'hard combat'
- Feds approve powdered alcohol; 'Palcohol' available later this year
- Army goes to war with National Guard, seizes Apache attack helicopters
- EDITORIAL: Mark Warner running scared?
- EDITORIAL: Republicans finally fight back in phony 'war on women'
- EDITORIAL: More Lerner smoking-gun emails at IRS
- U.S. Navy to turn seawater into jet fuel
- Critics rail against liberal bias for commencement speakers
Top 10 handguns in the U.S.