- Atheists’ Easter taunt to Christians: ‘Jesus is a myth’
- Miley Cyrus hospitalized, cancels Kansas City show
- Josh Romney swipes Harry Reid with photo tweet of dad paying taxes — ‘your paycheck’
- Despite Obamacare problems, some Dems want Sebelius to run for Senate: report
- Angry New Yorkers shred gun registrations in deadline day protests
- Uninsured rate dropping faster in places that embraced pillars of Obamacare, survey shows
- Hawaii, D.C. give residents two more weeks to sign up under Obamacare
- Climate change causing fish to lose their minds, researchers say
- Great Britain tops World’s Most Sexist Nation list
- Aaron Hernandez investigated for threatening to kill prison guard
Broadway’s ‘Ghost The Musical’ to close next month
NEW YORK (AP) - The musical based on the 1990 film "Ghost" won't be haunting Broadway for long.
Producers said Tuesday that "Ghost The Musical" will play its final performance at the Lunt-Fontanne Theatre on Aug. 18. It will have lasted 39 previews and 136 regular performances
The musical is based on the hit movie in which Patrick Swayze played a ghost trying to communicate with his girlfriend _ played by Demi Moore _ through a fake psychic _ played by Whoopi Goldberg _ in hopes of saving her from his murderer.
Despite the closing, the musical is still playing in London and a national tour is set to launch in the fall of 2013. Productions also are planned for Korea, Germany, Sweden, Hungary, Japan, China and Australia.
TWT Video Picks
By returning to Christian roots, the nation can achieve greatness once again
- Fuel-filled wings, ability to swarm: Pentagon offers glimpse at future of drone fleet
- Secret U.S. assessments show Afghanistan not ready to govern on own
- CARSON: Recovering Tocqueville's vision of American exceptionalism
- 'Culture of intimidation' seen in Nevada ranch standoff
- GOP writes legislation to deny Attorney General Eric Holder his salary
- Nevada Bundy ranch standoff could leave dirt on Harry Reid reputation
- WEBER: Obamacare cuts home healthcare for millions of seniors
- HURT: Wilson and Obama ... 100 years apart, but so alike
- U.S. Navy to turn seawater into jet fuel
- Al Qaeda mocks U.S. in 'extraordinary' Yemen gathering; experts fear CIA caught flat-footed
Ford Mustang through the years
Celebrity deaths in 2014
Top 10 handguns in the U.S.