- Obama not worried about Ebola at upcoming African summit in D.C.
- Obama: ‘We tortured some folks’ after 9/11
- Obama administration asked whole D.C. Circuit to take on major Obamacare case
- Mark Levin: Topple GOP leadership or country will ‘unravel’
- Massachusetts to let police chief deny gun buys to those deemed unfit
- John Kerry condemns attack on Israeli soldiers, kidnapping
- U.S. starts to evacuate American Ebola patients from West Africa: Report
- Geraldo slammed as ‘dummy’ for backing Clinton’s bin Laden claim
- Israeli spokesman: No need to debate who broke the cease-fire
- 35 Palestinians killed; Israeli officer missing
`Dark Knight’ stays on top with $62 million
Question of the Day
13. “Beasts of the Southern Wild,” Fox Searchlight, $926,046, 208 locations, $4,452 average, $4,206,936, five weeks.
14. “Madagascar 3: Europe’s Most Wanted,” Paramount, $900,570, 808 locations, $1,115 average, $209,570,970, eight weeks.
15. “Katy Perry: Part of Me,” Paramount,” $550,177, 606 locations, $908 average, $24,136,074, four weeks.
16. “The Hunger Games,” Lionsgate, $518,940, 310 locations, $1,674 average, $405,882,323, 19 weeks.
17. “The Intouchables,” Weinstein Co., $517,519, 194 locations, $2,668 average, $7,774,087, 10 weeks.
18. “The Avengers,” Disney, $512,958, 373 locations, $1,375 average, $615,996,809, 13 weeks.
19. “Snow White and the Huntsman,” Universal, $394,050, 355 locations, $1,110 average, $153,261,285, nine weeks.
20. “The Best Exotic Marigold Hotel,” Fox Searchlight, $335,342, 276 locations, $1,215 average, $44,471,606, 13 weeks.
Universal and Focus are owned by NBC Universal, a unit of Comcast Corp.; Sony, Columbia, Sony Screen Gems and Sony Pictures Classics are units of Sony Corp.; Paramount is owned by Viacom Inc.; Disney, Pixar and Marvel are owned by The Walt Disney Co.; Miramax is owned by Filmyard Holdings LLC; 20th Century Fox and Fox Searchlight are owned by News Corp.; Warner Bros. and New Line are units of Time Warner Inc.; MGM is owned by a group of former creditors including Highland Capital, Anchorage Advisors and Carl Icahn; Lionsgate is owned by Lions Gate Entertainment Corp.; IFC is owned by AMC Networks Inc.; Rogue is owned by Relativity Media LLC.
AP Entertainment Writer Derrik J. Lang is on Twitter at http://www.twitter.com/derrikjlang.
TWT Video Picks
By Orrin G. Hatch
Procedural changes impede the chamber's traditional deliberative function
- Border agents cleared of civil rights complaints from illegal immigrant children
- U.N. condemns Israel, U.S. for not sharing Iron Dome with Hamas
- Ben Carson takes major step toward presidential campaign
- Obama military strategy too weak for future security, panel reports
- Porn-surfing feds blame boredom, lack of work for misbehavior
- Feds raid S.C. home to seize Land Rover in EPA emission-control crackdown
- CRUZ: A tale of two hospitals: One in Israel, one in Gaza
- Ted Nugent slams 'lying freaks' at liberal media: I'm 'doing God's work'
- ON THE RUN: Competition for Redskins backup running back is heating up
- Obama vows veto of House border bill
Top 10 U.S. military helicopters
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors