- Obama military downsizing leaves U.S. too weak to counter global threats, panel finds
- Sen. Tom Coburn vows to slow down budget-busting bills ahead of recess
- Obama fantasizes about more executive power, signs new order on federal contractors
- Clintons call Klein, Halper, Kessler ‘a Hat Trick of despicable actors’: report
- Boehner accuses Obama of ‘legacy of lawlessness’
- Pro-marijuana group claims responsibility for Brooklyn Bridge flag swap
- Young adults shun Obamacare mostly due to cost: survey
- Stabbing attack on transgender girl, 15, was ‘bias motivated,’ police say
- LGBT adults still lean overwhelmingly toward Democratic Party
- Lawmakers rattled by Syria genocide horrors, call on Obama to act
Online hit ‘Dr. Horrible’ to debut on CW TV Oct. 9
Question of the Day
BEVERLY HILLS, CALIF. (AP) - Dr. Horrible is coming to television.
The CW network says the 2008 online hit “Dr. Horrible’s Sing-Along Blog” will air as an hour-long special in October.
The musical stars Neil Patrick Harris (“How I Met Your Mother”) as Billy, aka Dr. Horrible, an inept would-be villain trying for world domination. Nathan Fillion (“Castle”) co-stars as Dr. Horrible’s nemesis, Captain Hammer. Felicia Day plays Penny, Dr. Horrible’s crush.
“Dr. Horrible’s Sing-Along Blog” was directed and co-written by Joss Whedon (“The Avengers,” “Buffy the Vampire Slayer”). It’s scheduled to air on CW on Oct. 9.
TWT Video Picks
Both parties recognize the Democrats' scam
- Inside the Ring: Israel surprised by Hamas tunnel network
- Israel surprised by Hamas tunnel network
- Obama military strategy too weak for future security, panel reports
- CRUZ: A tale of two hospitals: One in Israel, one in Gaza
- Chicken pox outbreak puts illegal immigrant facility on lockdown
- EDITORIAL: For too many gays, 'tolerance' is a one-way street
- PRUDEN: Cooling the manufactured impeachment panic
- HUSAIN: Fleeing Iraqi Christians find safe haven at the Shrine of Imam Ali
- Feds accept boredom, lack of work as excuses for surfing porn on clock
- Catholic League slams Obama: 'Do Christian lives mean so little to you?'
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world