- House passes VA reform compromise
- Obama admin to blame for HealthCare.gov woes, $840M cost: GAO
- Al Gore’s climate-changers at EPA hearings foiled by cool temperatures
- Army’s 3-D printed bombs will create ‘a whole new universe’ of deadly capabilities
- Hamas calls on Hezbollah to join in fight against Israel
- Senators to FIFA, others: Don’t reward Putin with the World Cup in 2018
- U.S. condemns Israeli shelling of shelter in Gaza
- Obamacare shoots premiums up by 88 percent in California
- Chicken pox outbreak puts illegal immigrant facility on lockdown
- Obama to Republicans: ‘Stop just hatin’ all the time’
Colbert to host concert aboard NYC’s Intrepid
Question of the Day
NEW YORK (AP) - Stephen Colbert is hosting another music extravaganza, and this time, he’s got missiles.
The comedian announced Tuesday on “The Colbert Report” that he will host a concert on Aug. 10 aboard the Intrepid Sea, Air and Space Museum in New York. Performing will be the Flaming Lips, Santigold, Grandmaster Flash, Grizzly Bear, and the band fun.
Colbert quipped in a statement: “Does Bonnaroo have cruise missiles? I think not.”
The comedian last year hosted a week of music in his studio, dubbing the event “StePhest Colbchella `011: Rock You Like a Thirst-Icane.
TWT Video Picks
- Geraldo Rivera: Matt Drudge 'doing his best to stir up a civil war'
- Catholic League slams Obama: 'Do Christian lives mean so little to you?'
- Al Gore's climate-changers at EPA hearings foiled by cool temperatures
- Lois Lerner hated conservatives, new emails show
- HURT: Impeaching Obama is a losing strategy for the GOP
- MSNBC's Ronan Farrow questions lack of racial diversity in emoji characters
- CARSON: Rudderless U.S. foreign policy
- Obama thanks Muslims for 'building the very fabric of our nation'
- Obama vows veto of House border bill
- ISTOOK: Get ready for super-priced burgers due to NLRB decree
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world