- Unbeliebable: White House turns Bieber petition response into immigration screed
- Obama signs law denying Iran ambassador’s visa, but says law is ‘advisory’
- Mich. judge to laughing convicted killer: ‘I hope you die in prison’
- Man charged in Kansas City-area highway shootings
- Keystone XL pipeline still on hold after State Dept. decision
- Fla. man charged with killing 16-month-old son to play Xbox undisturbed
- Drones from the deep: Pentagon develops ocean-floor attack robots
- Michigan mayor slaps back atheists’ try to erect ‘reason station’ at city hall
- PHILLIPS: Where is the conservative establishment?
- 7.5-magnitude earthquake shakes southern Mexico
The top 10 songs and albums on the iTunes Store
iTunes' Official Music Charts for the week ending July 30, 2012
1. "Whistle," Flo Rida
2. "Call Me Maybe," Carly Rae Jepsen
3. "Wide Awake," Katy Perry
4. "Some Nights," Fun.
5. "Want U Back," Cher Lloyd
6. "Blow Me (One Last Kiss)," P!nk
7. "Payphone (feat. Wiz Khalifa)," Maroon 5
8. "Good Time," Owl City, Carly Rae Jepsen
9. "Lights," Ellie Goulding
10. "Titanium (feat. Sia)," Sia,David Guetta
1. "Gossamer," Passion Pit
2. "Channel ORANGE," Frank Ocean
3. "Handwritten," The Gaslight Anthem
4. "Life Is Good," Nas
5. "Tomorrow Never Knows," The Beatles
6. "Uncaged," Zac Brown Band
7. "Up All Night," One Direction
8. "The Dark Knight Rises (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack)," Hans Zimmer
9. "The Lumineers," The Lumineers
10. "Some Nights," Fun.
(copyright) 2012 Apple, Inc.
TWT Video Picks
Women losing coverage under Obamacare, too
- Scalia to students on high taxes: At a certain point, 'perhaps you should revolt'
- Former Ranger breaks silence on Pat Tillman death: I may have killed him
- Special Forces' suicide rates hit record levels casualties of 'hard combat'
- Feds approve powdered alcohol; 'Palcohol' available later this year
- Army goes to war with National Guard, seizes Apache attack helicopters
- EDITORIAL: Mark Warner running scared?
- EDITORIAL: Republicans finally fight back in phony 'war on women'
- EDITORIAL: More Lerner smoking-gun emails at IRS
- U.S. Navy to turn seawater into jet fuel
- Critics rail against liberal bias for commencement speakers
Top 10 handguns in the U.S.