- Hamas calls on Hezbollah to join in fight against Israel
- Senators to FIFA, others: Don’t reward Putin with the World Cup in 2018
- U.S. condemns Israeli shelling of shelter in Gaza
- Obamacare shoots premiums up by 88 percent in California
- Chicken pox outbreak puts illegal immigrant facility on lockdown
- Obama to Republicans: ‘Stop just hatin’ all the time’
- U.S. chemical sites vulnerable despite millions spent on security: Congress
- Driverless cars to hit the British streets by 2015
- GOP presses to scrap IRS commissioner position — but put in panel
- New bill would make sure women in military can get free birth control
The top 10 songs and albums on the iTunes Store
Question of the Day
iTunes' Official Music Charts for the week ending July 30, 2012
1. "Whistle," Flo Rida
2. "Call Me Maybe," Carly Rae Jepsen
3. "Wide Awake," Katy Perry
4. "Some Nights," Fun.
5. "Want U Back," Cher Lloyd
6. "Blow Me (One Last Kiss)," P!nk
7. "Payphone (feat. Wiz Khalifa)," Maroon 5
8. "Good Time," Owl City, Carly Rae Jepsen
9. "Lights," Ellie Goulding
10. "Titanium (feat. Sia)," Sia,David Guetta
1. "Gossamer," Passion Pit
2. "Channel ORANGE," Frank Ocean
3. "Handwritten," The Gaslight Anthem
4. "Life Is Good," Nas
5. "Tomorrow Never Knows," The Beatles
6. "Uncaged," Zac Brown Band
7. "Up All Night," One Direction
8. "The Dark Knight Rises (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack)," Hans Zimmer
9. "The Lumineers," The Lumineers
10. "Some Nights," Fun.
(copyright) 2012 Apple, Inc.
TWT Video Picks
- Geraldo Rivera: Matt Drudge 'doing his best to stir up a civil war'
- Lois Lerner hated conservatives, new emails show
- Catholic League slams Obama: 'Do Christian lives mean so little to you?'
- CARSON: Rudderless U.S. foreign policy
- Obama thanks Muslims for 'building the very fabric of our nation'
- Patent workers paid to exercise, shop, do chores: report
- Proving A Point: Redskins' Bacarri Rambo vows to make impact in second year
- Fla. mom arrested for allowing 7-year-old son to walk to park alone
- Obama mum on where illegal immigrant children are sheltered
- Federal judge grants 90-day stay in D.C. gun case
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world