- Obama not worried about Ebola at upcoming African summit in D.C.
- Obama: ‘We tortured some folks’ after 9/11
- Obama administration asked whole D.C. Circuit to take on major Obamacare case
- Mark Levin: Topple GOP leadership or country will ‘unravel’
- Massachusetts to let police chief deny gun buys to those deemed unfit
- John Kerry condemns attack on Israeli soldiers, kidnapping
- U.S. starts to evacuate American Ebola patients from West Africa: Report
- Geraldo slammed as ‘dummy’ for backing Clinton’s bin Laden claim
- Israeli spokesman: No need to debate who broke the cease-fire
- 35 Palestinians killed; Israeli officer missing
Justin Bieber: Singer cited for speeding, claims chase
Question of the Day
LOS ANGELES (AP) — Authorities say heartthrob singer Justin Bieber has been ticketed for speeding on a Los Angeles freeway after being chased by at least one other vehicle.
California Highway Patrol Officer Ming Hsu says Bieber was cited for driving in excess of 65 mph at about 10:45 a.m. on Friday morning, after calls came in complaining of a freeway chase on southbound U.S. Highway 101 near Studio City.
Hsu says Bieber said he was being chased by paparazzi.
The claim of a chase is backed by eyewitness Los Angeles City Councilman Dennis Zine, who called authorities after seeing Bieber’s distinctive chrome Fisker Karma being chased by five or six other cars.
Zine, a former LAPD officer, says the chase exceeded 100 mph.
A call and an email to Bieber’s publicist weren’t immediately returned.
TWT Video Picks
By Orrin G. Hatch
Procedural changes impede the chamber's traditional deliberative function
- U.N. condemns Israel, U.S. for not sharing Iron Dome with Hamas
- Border agents cleared of civil rights complaints from illegal immigrant children
- Obama military strategy too weak for future security, panel reports
- Ben Carson takes major step toward presidential campaign
- Porn-surfing feds blame boredom, lack of work for misbehavior
- Pentagon wants extra $19M to equip, train Ukrainian troops
- 'Big Bang' star Mayim Bialik helps send bulletproof vests to IDF
- Feds raid S.C. home to seize Land Rover in EPA emission-control crackdown
- Australia issues arrest warrant for men believed to be homegrown ISIL terrorists
- Iraq Christians get meeting with top Obama aide
Top 10 U.S. military helicopters
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors