- ‘Welcome to the edge of freedom’: Biden’s boots touch down in DMZ
- Obama: Hole U.S. ‘digging out of’ requires billions more in unemployment benefits
- Obama’s regulatory agenda will cost U.S. economy $143B next year: report
- Patriot Act author on James Clapper: Fire, prosecute him
- Russia P.M. Medvedev: No amnesty for political prisoners
- Michigan GOP Senate hopeful reminds government is the ‘servant’
- Christmas, by Congress: Members mull a 15-cent tax on trees
- U.S. unemployment falls to five-year low of 7 percent; 203K jobs added
- World mourns Nelson Mandela and celebrates his life; burial set for Dec. 15
- Bill O’Reilly reminds: Nelson Mandela ‘was a communist’
Tuning in to TV: McCormack ready for critics to nitpick his new series
Big Ang also said she’s scouting locations for a store called Big Ang’s Secrets, which will include “spray tans, eyelash extensions, hair extensions. Everything I love.”
The reality star is widely known for her look, mainly her full lips and breasts. She said she’s interested in more plastic surgery.
“I’d like to have the face [lifted] a little bit. When I think I need it,” she said.
“I’m not really addicted,” added Big Ang, saying she’s gotten surgery in 10-year spans. “But I like it. I like whatever makes you look better and younger. They say ‘grow old gracefully.’ I don’t think so. I’ll do whatever it takes to stay young.”
HBO scraps plans for film on Fox News Channel
HBO is dropping its plans to make a film on Roger Ailes and the rise of Fox News Channel.
The network had optioned film rights to work by media writer Gabriel Sherman, who is writing a book on Fox News. But HBO said Thursday that it’s not going forward with those plans, saying it wouldn’t be appropriate considering the network’s ties to Fox competitor CNN. Both HBO and CNN are owned by Time Warner.
Until a report on the website Deadline Hollywood on Thursday, it wasn’t even common knowledge that HBO was working on a Fox film. HBO spokesman Jeff Cusson said little work had been done so far.
• Compiled from Web and wire reports
- Bill OReilly reminds: Nelson Mandela was a communist
- Spike in battlefield deaths linked to restrictive rules of engagement
- Obama: Hole U.S. 'digging out of' requires billions more in unemployment benefits
- Snow storm sucker punch: U.S. hit by winter wave
- Syria mess may spawn 'Islamic emirate' world must deal with, says Iraq's top diplomat
- U.S. pilot scares off Iranians with 'Top Gun'-worthy stunt: 'You really ought to go home'
- Hack attack: 2 million Facebook, Twitter passwords stolen
- U.S. debt jumps a record $328 billion tops $17 trillion for first time
- GORDON: Purging America's military
- Obamacare's bold vision turns murky: Health reform downsized, promises broken
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Get in the middle of all the action inside and outside the boxing ring.
Opinion, analysis, and musings on politics, pop culture, reinvention, and the resultant flotsam and jetsam floating around the right-of-center quadrant of the Left Coast.
The cold hard truth about politics in America today and the state of this once great nation.
Find the latest news and happening that effect those in the Washington D.C., Northern Virginia and Maryland Metro region.
White House pets gone wild!