- ISIL creates all-female brigade to terrorize women into following Sharia law
- ISTOOK: Obama wants to be impeached
- Obama to Latin leaders: Help with border
- Military bans troops from Baptist church event honoring ‘God’s Rescue Squad’
- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
Price withdraws from US Senior Open
Question of the Day
LAKE ORION, MICH. (AP) - Nick Price of Zimbabwe has withdrawn from the U.S. Senior Open because of a family emergency.
The U.S. Senior Open starts Thursday at Indianwood. Price, who was named Presidents Cup captain last month, was to be in the same group as U.S. captain Fred Couples and eight-time major champion Tom Watson.
His spot now goes to Douglas Snoap, an amateur from Apopka, Fla., who is playing in his first U.S. Senior Open.
Bruce Fleisher, who won the 2001 U.S. Senior Open, withdrew because of a hand injury. D.A. Weibring withdrew because of an injury to his Achilles tendon.
By Mark Davis
The nation founders, the Lone Star State thrives
- Rahm Emanuel: Send illegal immigrant shelter kids to Chicago
- Tactical advantage: Russian military shows off impressive new gear
- 'Pocket drones': U.S. Army developing tiny spies for the next big war
- Family of Marine killed in Afghanistan pushes back against cover-up
- CURL: Obama, staffers not even pretending any more
- Pentagon running out of time to find mass of missing weapons in Afghanistan
- Federal judge rules D.C. ban on handguns in public is unconstitutional
- D.C. seeks stay in order striking down ban on handguns in public
- The List: Top 20 TV medical shows
- NAPOLITANO: What if our democracy is a fraud?
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world
Fighting in Iraq