- Albania bank loses $7M in theft; police arrest 2
- Gov. Mike Pence irked as Obama sends illegals to Indiana on sly
- Israel, White House say Obama phone call to demand cease-fire was fake
- Nancy Pelosi: Deporting kids un-Christian, sends them ‘into a burning building’
- Islamist militants seize special forces base in Benghazi, Libya
- Feds sue Pennsylvania State Police over women’s fitness tests
- Israel accused of striking U.N. school, killing at least 15
- Israel hits symbols of Hamas rule; scores killed
- Mississippi abortion law can’t be enforced
- Teacher who survived Sandy Hook has book deal
Price withdraws from US Senior Open
Question of the Day
LAKE ORION, MICH. (AP) - Nick Price of Zimbabwe has withdrawn from the U.S. Senior Open because of a family emergency.
The U.S. Senior Open starts Thursday at Indianwood. Price, who was named Presidents Cup captain last month, was to be in the same group as U.S. captain Fred Couples and eight-time major champion Tom Watson.
His spot now goes to Douglas Snoap, an amateur from Apopka, Fla., who is playing in his first U.S. Senior Open.
Bruce Fleisher, who won the 2001 U.S. Senior Open, withdrew because of a hand injury. D.A. Weibring withdrew because of an injury to his Achilles tendon.
- Patent workers paid to exercise, shop, do chores: report
- Obama thanks Muslims for 'building the very fabric of our nation'
- Boehner rules out impeachment: 'Scam started by Democrats'
- CARSON: Rudderless U.S. foreign policy
- Ticket me Elmo? NYC mulls law for impersonators
- Smugglers, rainstorm combine to poke holes in border fence
- Obama mum on where illegal immigrant children are sheltered
- Federal judge grants 90-day stay in D.C. gun case
- Obama's brother wears Hamas scarf bearing anti-Israel slogans in photo
- Government OKs Arab-owned company Gulftainer to operate U.S. cargo port
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world