- NYT’s David Brooks: Obama has ‘manhood problem’ in Middle East
- Ted Cruz thanks Obama for denying visas to terrorists
- Survivors recall chaos, fear in Everest avalanche
- General Mills apologizes for ‘right to sue’ confusion, reverses policy
- Dealer wanted in U.S. for art fraud nabbed in Spain
- Easter morning delivery for space station
- Boxer Rubin ‘Hurricane’ Carter dies at 76
- Probe could complicate Rick Perry’s prospects
- Ukraine, Russia trade blame for eastern shootout
- Obamas head to church on Easter morning
Vikings sign 1st round pick Harrison Smith
The Vikings announced the signing on Friday without disclosing terms. They now have eight of their 10 draft choices under contract almost two months before training camp.
The Vikings traded back into the first round to grab the safety out of Notre Dame with the 29th overall pick. Smith is expected to challenge for a starting spot in Minnesota’s inexperienced defensive backfield.
First-round pick Matt Kalil and third-rounder Josh Robinson are the only remaining Vikings draft picks who have yet to sign a contract. Both have been participating in voluntary practices this week at the team’s headquarters.
Women losing coverage under Obamacare, too
- Former Ranger breaks silence on Pat Tillman death: I may have killed him
- Scalia to students on high taxes: At a certain point, 'perhaps you should revolt'
- Special Forces' suicide rates hit record levels casualties of 'hard combat'
- Feds approve powdered alcohol; 'Palcohol' available later this year
- WILLIAMS: Bill Maher, comedian or bigot?
- Army goes to war with National Guard, seizes Apache attack helicopters
- Rep. Debbie Wasserman Schultz: Vulnerable Democrats must 'run their own race'
- U.S. Navy to turn seawater into jet fuel
- EDITORIAL: More Lerner smoking-gun emails at IRS
- EDITORIAL: Republicans finally fight back vs. phony 'war on women'
Top 10 handguns in the U.S.