- Strong quake hits Japan, triggering tsunami
- Sniper heaven: Pentagon’s self-guided bullets leave enemies nowhere to hide
- Violent gang taking advantage of immigration crisis, using border as recruiting hub
- Medicaid enrollment continues to soar under Obamacare, administration says
- Michelle Obama to Latinos: ‘We cannot afford to wait on Congress’ for immigration
- White House urges GOP to act ‘urgently’ on $3.7 billion request for illegal immigrants
- Politicians, criminals using ‘right-to-be-forgotten’ law EU courts forced upon Google
- Combat fatigue: elite special forces troops are ‘fraying,’ Gen. Joseph Votel warns
- German foreign minister to meet Kerry to discuss spying claims
- Florida police spokesman tells citizens: ‘Get yourself some firearms’
Judith Light wins best featured play actress Tony
Question of the Day
NEW YORK (AP) - Judith Light, who plays an acerbic alcoholic in "Other Desert Cities," has won the Tony Awards for best featured actress in a play.
Light adds a Tony to her two Emmy Awards for playing Karen Wolek on "One Life to Live."
In Jon Robin Baitz's play about a dysfunctional, politically divided family wrestling with a deep secret in their past, Light plays a lefty aunt determined to stir the pot.
The former "Who's the Boss?" and "Ugly Betty" star was also nominated last year for her performance as Vince Lombardi long-suffering wife in "Lombardi." The stage has become Light's new home after leaving Broadway in the mid-1970s after appearances in "Herzl" and "A Doll's House."
She beat out Linda Emond, Spencer Kayden, Celia Keenan-Bolger and Condola Rashad.
TWT Video Picks
Democrats reveal an identity crisis by pretending to be what they're not
- Pentagon's self-guided bullets leave enemies nowhere to hide
- TRACCI: Six steps to end the border crisis
- Michelle Obama to Latinos: 'We cannot afford to wait on Congress' for immigration
- Armed militia sets up Texas command center to 'fight for national sovereignty'
- Obama seeks brisk passage of border children funding bill
- Florida police spokesman tells citizens: 'Get yourself some firearms'
- Bush fixed bowling lanes that Obama wants to renovate
- Va. Democrat reportedly seeks nude shots of Kendall Jones
- PRUDEN: 'Dirty Harry' Reids increasing eccentricity
- EDITORIAL: The faux farmer in the Senate race in Iowa
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world
Fighting in Iraq
World Cup's sexiest WAGs