- Obama not worried about Ebola at upcoming African summit in D.C.
- Obama: ‘We tortured some folks’ after 9/11
- Obama administration asked whole D.C. Circuit to take on major Obamacare case
- Mark Levin: Topple GOP leadership or country will ‘unravel’
- Massachusetts to let police chief deny gun buys to those deemed unfit
- John Kerry condemns attack on Israeli soldiers, kidnapping
- U.S. starts to evacuate American Ebola patients from West Africa: Report
- Geraldo slammed as ‘dummy’ for backing Clinton’s bin Laden claim
- Israeli spokesman: No need to debate who broke the cease-fire
- 35 Palestinians killed; Israeli officer missing
David Arquette: Actor files for divorce from Courtney Cox
Question of the Day
LOS ANGELES — Court records show David Arquette has filed for divorce from actress Courtney Cox Arquette.
The actor cited irreconcilable differences in his petition to end the couple's 12-year marriage.
Arquette filed the petition on Friday in Los Angeles and the paperwork indicates he is self-represented. A publicist for the actor declined to comment and the Cox Arquette camp could not be immediately reached.
The 40-year-old actor is traveling overseas and had a bar mitzvah ceremony at Jerusalem's Western Wall on Monday.
Arquette and Cox have a 7-year-old daughter and the actor is seeking joint custody. The pair met on the set of the film "Scream" in 1996 and married three years later.
They announced their separation in October 2010, but Arquette's filing lists the separation date as Dec. 31, 2011. It does not include any other details, but indicates Arquette signed the documents on March 23.
"We remain best friends and responsible parents to our daughter and we still love each other deeply," the former couple wrote in a statement released after their separation.
Cox gained widespread fame for her role on the TV comedy "Friends" and currently stars in ABC's "Cougar Town." Arquette is an executive producer of that show and has appeared in numerous films, including "Never Been Kissed" and "3000 Miles to Graceland."
TWT Video Picks
By Orrin G. Hatch
Procedural changes impede the chamber's traditional deliberative function
- U.N. condemns Israel, U.S. for not sharing Iron Dome with Hamas
- Border agents cleared of civil rights complaints from illegal immigrant children
- Porn-surfing feds blame boredom, lack of work for misbehavior
- Obama military strategy too weak for future security, panel reports
- 'Big Bang' star Mayim Bialik helps send bulletproof vests to IDF
- Ben Carson takes major step toward presidential campaign
- Pentagon wants extra $19M to equip, train Ukrainian troops
- Ted Nugent slams 'lying freaks' at liberal media: I'm 'doing God's work'
- Houston mayor: Sorry that police put man's blind dog on road to die
- HUSAIN: Worlds grand ayatollahs rally behind Sistani
Top 10 U.S. military helicopters
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors