- Obama admin to blame for HealthCare.gov woes, $840M cost: GAO
- Al Gore’s climate-changers at EPA hearings foiled by cool temperatures
- Army’s 3-D printed bombs will create ‘a whole new universe’ of deadly capabilities
- Hamas calls on Hezbollah to join in fight against Israel
- Senators to FIFA, others: Don’t reward Putin with the World Cup in 2018
- U.S. condemns Israeli shelling of shelter in Gaza
- Obamacare shoots premiums up by 88 percent in California
- Chicken pox outbreak puts illegal immigrant facility on lockdown
- Obama to Republicans: ‘Stop just hatin’ all the time’
- U.S. chemical sites vulnerable despite millions spent on security: Congress
David Arquette files for divorce from Courtney Cox
Question of the Day
LOS ANGELES (AP) - Court records show David Arquette has filed for divorce from actress Courtney Cox Arquette.
The actor cited irreconcilable differences in his petition to end the couple’s 12-year marriage.
Arquette filed the petition on Friday in Los Angeles and the paperwork indicates he is self-represented. A publicist for the actor declined to comment and the Cox Arquette camp could not be immediately reached.
The 40-year-old actor is traveling overseas and had a bar mitzvah ceremony at Jerusalem’s Western Wall on Monday.
Arquette and Cox have a 7-year-old daughter and the actor is seeking joint custody. The pair met on the set of the film “Scream” in 1996 and married three years later.
They announced their separation in October 2010, but Arquette’s filing lists the separation date as Dec. 31, 2011. It does not include any other details, but indicates Arquette signed the documents on March 23.
. “We remain best friends and responsible parents to our daughter and we still love each other deeply,” the former couple wrote in a statement released after their separation.
Cox gained widespread fame for her role on the TV comedy “Friends” and currently stars in ABC’s “Cougar Town.” Arquette is an executive producer of that show and has appeared in numerous films, including “Never Been Kissed” and “3000 Miles to Graceland.”
TWT Video Picks
- Geraldo Rivera: Matt Drudge 'doing his best to stir up a civil war'
- Catholic League slams Obama: 'Do Christian lives mean so little to you?'
- Lois Lerner hated conservatives, new emails show
- HURT: Impeaching Obama is a losing strategy for the GOP
- MSNBC's Ronan Farrow questions lack of racial diversity in emoji characters
- Obama thanks Muslims for 'building the very fabric of our nation'
- Fla. mom arrested for allowing 7-year-old son to walk to park alone
- CARSON: Rudderless U.S. foreign policy
- Federal judge grants 90-day stay in D.C. gun case
- Patent workers paid to exercise, shop, do chores: report
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world